chapter 2: Yugo the Eliatrope and his big brother P1

(last time on beybl- I mean Wakfu x abused M! reader)

Boy: there is something very important I must tell you....*collapes*

(And now)

You: welp he's out cold who wants refreshments, while I fix the F*cking door!

Alibert: y/n! language.

You: sorry dad.

???:AAAAAAAAHHHH!

you: Sh*t! Spark look after the guest!

Spark: got it pal!

(timeskip)

Ruel: Say hi to the human excavator you dirty beasts Ruel stroud is here.*whacks with shovel*

You: Lets go you sons of b*tches!*cuts in half with sword*

Yugo is riding on a barrel while the rest are holding there own trying not to get touched.

Alibert: Get out of my village you ugly beasts!*smacks some into the air*

Alibert looks to see a Jason trying to get to his family right outside there window but just out of reach.

Jason: Mia!

Alibert: No Jason stay where it is safe! Let me clean up this mess first!*starts smashing the creatures*

(Back to you)

You are finishing off a few of the polters and decide to check on everyone but before you can call out to see if everyone is alright you hear Jason yell something you dreaded to hear.

Jason: Mr.Mayor look out!

You rush to meet the others and you see your father turning into a bush like a few others. His last words were.

Alibert: Yugo you will get a message to tell you where to find your real family and y/n you need to help your brother. The message go find the message!

Yugo and You: DAD!

Suddenly you turn to see a giant tree just appeared.

Ruel: What do you think, will it work on stsh of kamas.

You: Will you stop thinking about money for once and focus on the fact that people were just turned to F*CKING HEDGES along with your best friend!(BOLD means demonic voice or great mounts of venom in the tone)

Ruel: Poor poor Alibert, don't worry kids we'll find a cure.

Boy: Where are they! the guys who saved my life.

You and Ruel: huh forgot about him.

Spark: I tried to stop him but he runs to fast.*breathing heavily*

You: you lazy mutt you just refused to use your speed.

Spark laughs: You know me to well.*looks at Alibert and his mood goes a whole 180*NOOOOOO! ALIBERT WHY!!!!!

You on the verge of tears: I know buddy first an abusive home then the woods then someone takes me in and this happens. DAMNIT!!!!

Boy: I'm sorry to hear of your loss but I am Percidal of Sadlygrove noble knight of the gurdians of the shushu.