chapter 1: The child of the mist and the mercenaries son

12 year timeskip

There is another explosion in the kitchen as a certain man was making bread to suprise his eldest son on his 19th birthday but to no avail.

Alibert: Yugo, Spark, y/n! come down we are bout to open the resturaunt.

Y/n Yugo: comming Dad!*the two come down in there normal attire*

Spark: *yawn* not yet 5 more minutes unless there is more burnt bread

yugo: Dad is baking bread!

y/n: realy dad just ask the baker to teach you.

Alibert: but then it wouldn't be as special since it is YOUR BIRTHDAY son.

You: thanks dad but you don't have to I'm just greatful you let me stay here.

yugo: happy birthday y/n.

You: thank you both of you.

Alibert: Come on now Yugo you go with y/n to Jason's to get 5 loaves and hurry cause-

Yugo and y/n: when the sun shines bright the guest are is sight.

yugo: come on Az come on y/n last one there is a bwork.

the three run to Jason's racing each other

Alibert: such good boys. HEY SPARK YOU GOT SOME BURT BREAD TO EAT FOR BREAKFEST!!!

Spark wakes up to Alibert saying burt bread

Spark: thank you Alibert

Alibert: now remember no talking to costumers you got to seem as a normal wolf during work hours.

spark: yes sir.

(timeskip)

you and yugo are walking home from Jason's when Yugo asked you a question.

Yugo: y/n why do you train in the middle of the woods every chance you get? You can already best Ruel?

You: so I can protect my friends and family.

Yugo: Like a hero!*he had stars in his eyes at this point*

You patted his head but were sure to not knock off his hat due to him being insecure about his secret. you knew what it was but refused to spill the secret unless he let you

You: Sure kid.

(Timeskip)

Once you get home Yugo gets to work making Gobbal stew and you get to work waiting tables with Alibert. You seem to be having a normal day but suddenly you need to go to the bathroom.

(this next bit is a little deppressing so if you are sensetive to cutting I recomend you skip this)

You pull up your sleeve to show a large number of cuts on your arm, at the same time you pull out one of your kunai and start cutting your arm. Once you are done you let it regernerate and leave the bathroom making sure no one saw you.

(Deppressing part over)

You come out of the bathroom to find Alibert Talking to Ruel wearing his usual clothes and his shovel no where to be seen.

Ruel: Theres the young fighter, hows it going y/n.

You just shrug not knowing what to tell him and continue waiting tables. then Ruel says.

Ruel: Your gonna have to tell me about the mother of these two some day.

Alibert and You look at him with the same look but unknowing to them you was hiding painful memories.

you and alibert; If he/I tells/tell you will you pay your tab?

Ruel: now you got the kid obsessed.

You all laugh as Yugo comes out of the kitchen with stew in his hands.

Yugo: ok everyone stand still!

Yugo  throws the stew and it lands upright no spill, until he throws it to Ruel. You sicker a bit and Yugo is just standing there with a smile on his face. and all tht went through your mind ws 

You Thinking: YEET

Yugo: 2/3 not bad right.

You: good job lil bro

Yugo: thanks y/n

While Ruel and Alibert were talking you decided to get some fresh air but as you head to the door it crumbled and shot towards you.

Alibert: Y/N!!!

You look at your self to see a couple of wood spikes inside your body and one rather large plank through the body. 

you: crap... one sec

you remove the wood and your body stops bleeding and completely regenerates. the others stare in awe except for yugo who had his eyes covered by Alibert.

Yugo: Dad whats going on what happened to y/n!

you; dad its ok i'm fine you can uncover his eyes now thanks for not letting him see that.

Alibert uncovers Yugo's eyes as Yugo sees you he then looks at the monster who attacked you. its just looking at the gobbowl trophies.

Monster: Pre.......ty....ni...ce (pretty nice)

Eye: forget about that idiot we have other things to do... DESTROY ITS TIME TO DESTROY AHA-

yugo pulled a cloth ontop of it and they stared into each others souls it seemed like.

Yugo: Hey you look at the mess you made! You better not expect me to clea this up.

You: Yugo get behind me.

Yugo looks and sees blood on you so he looks at you scared he might loose his big brother.

Spark: y/n I told you you'd have to tell them about your powers!!!

you: and where were you this whole time

Spark; eating Aliberts burnt bread that i love thats where!

You: just get me my weapons i'll buy you time*cracks knuckles* I have to make this F*cker pay.

Yugo: y/n whats a F*cker?

You: Yugo you are to never say that word again not until your older ok.

yugo: ok y/n thats a prom-*Yugo gets punched into the kitchen*

You: YUGO!!! YOU SON OF A B*TCH I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!

Spark runs in with your sword and kunai. You grab them and in a second your gone and behind the same creature that harmed your lil bro.

Eye: COME AT US KID WERE RE-*gets slashed from your sword*

Monster:*roars in pain to see a cut on its arm a small one but a little deep*

Eye: OH DON'T BE A BABY YOU LITTL-*gets hit in the back with a shovel*

Your mind:OH SH*T GRANPA MAD!!!!

Ruel mentions it is a man controled by a shu-shu and yugo appears on top of him

Yugo: whats a shu-shu?

Ruel: an evil spirit that is trapped in an object.

You watch as Yugo teleported around the monsters attacks and ripped the eye out of the beast. the beast turned into a Boy around his teens like you and the eye turned into a knife of some sort.(no this isn't a gay story but if you want there to be a love intrest then say so)

Yugo: did he shrink in the wash.

???: ther is something i must tell you...*collapes*