CHAPTER 1 [LET ME GO]

MEW couldn't believe his eyes, He caught his lover making out with someone. Without looking at his lover his fist flew directly to the face of the man who kissed his boyfriend.
ART tried to Stop him but Mew was very furious.

A:"Phi,  stop! Stop please" Art begging Mew to stop.
They are in Art's condo unit. He didn't expect Mew to visit him today because he thought he was still in his business trip in U. S.

Mew grabbed Art's collar.
M:"What's with this man!? What do you think you are doing! You are my boyfriend! Why did you bring another man in your house! "
Mew is almost shouting, he is fuming mad.

LUKE: "what the fuck man!
Hey Art, I thought you already told him? " says the man who got beaten up by Mew as he stands up.

M:"Tell me what? What is it Art?! Since when did you start betraying me? Cheating behind my back? "

A: "Phi,  calm down! Hey Luke please go home for tonight,  I need to talk to him. "

M:"What ?! Wait no, I'm not yet done with him! "

A: "Come on Luke, Get out ! Hey Phi! We need to talk, I need to clear things with you"

Art Drag Mew in the other room and shuts the door.He doesn't know how to start confessing, Mew is silent and definitely mad. He gathers all his courage and said "I am in love with that man. We've known each other for a long time and decided to start dating. We've been dating for 6 months. "

M: "What the fuck Art?! Are you not dating me? Why are you going out with someone when you have me?! And.. 6 months? You've been deceiving me for 6 months? "

A: "I'm sorry Phi, It was never my intention to deceive you, You know how much I care for you. I'M So sorry phi"

M: "Care huh? BUT I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE MY ONLY SOURCE OF STRENGTH! IF YOU EVER LOVE ME WHY DID CHEAT THEN? "

The words that Art is about to tell left Mew in shock.

A: "Yes I love you Phi...
But not the same love you have for me. I love you as a friend.. A brother.. But I never love you as Man. "

Mew was in shock, he doesn't know how to respond to Art's confession...

M:" What?.. What do you mean by that?  If you never loved me why did you accepted me as your boyfriend? Why did you make love with me? Why did you responded to my kisses.. To my hugs? "

Tears are falling while he ask Art.
Art is also crying,, he truly care for Mew that's why he is also hurt to see New like this.

A: "It was your grandfather.
He knew you have feelings for me. He asked me to take care of you when you lost your dad. as your friend I care for you from the bottom of my heart and I just wanted to help you get back on your feet during that time. So if I became your lover it might help you move on. But your feelings grew into love a Love that I didn't expect would suffocate me. I wanted to break it up with you long time ago, but I just can't find the exit."

Mew was so heartbroken by Art's words.. He was never loved by the man he thought was the right one for him..

M:"So it was never mutual? You never loved me? Not even once? Did my love for you never moved your heart even just a little? "

A:"Sorry Phi. I... "

M: "Break up with him... "
Art's words was cut by Mew's sudden suggestion.
"Break up with him, end things with that bastard then I'll forget what happened. "

A: "Phi! I can't,  didn't you understand what I just said?.. P'Mew I never had a feelings for you... I can only be your friend or a brother!

M:"Why don't want to break with him? Do like that bastard so much that you want to abandon me? "
Mew cries..

A: "I love him!  I love him! Can you please give me the freedom to love again? I know I was wring for not telling you sooner and for not breaking uo with you long time ago but I'm begging... Can you just let me go? Please? "

Art kneeled down while begging Mew.
Mew didn't know how to respond, tears still falling in in his eyes as he silently walks out of the room...

_tbc_