CHAPTER 9 [Problem]

= Secretary Office =

Dew: "Good morning P'Kate, P'Emma, What is happening at the F&B and Kitchen Department? "

Kate:"Morning ,One of our Guest was taken to the hospital. They suspect it's food poisoning "

Dew:"What? Is Mr. MEW aware of the situation? "

Kate:"He is, He came in early. His mood is already ruined. "

Emma:"Of course, Today we have a VIP guests staying. If they found out about this. They will probably have some problem. "

D:"Then where is Gulf? "

K:"Gulf is with Mr. Mew, Gulf told us not to worry because many guests ate the same entrée, and only one guest have food poisoning. He said that the guest probably ate something before dining at the Restaurant "

E:"Let's just hope that the hospital will give us an update as soon as possible, so that we won't have a bad image infront of our VIP guests. "

K:"Ah. P'Emma, isn't it the chairman looking for you? "

E:"Oh, Right.. Bye guys. Do your work"

*Phone rings*

K:"Good morning This is Kate from Secretary Department, How may I help you? "

"Sorry Sir, He's not available at the moment, But I can pass the message to Him"

"Yes Sir, No problem. Thank you"

*Call ends*

D:"Who's that ?"

K:"Ah.. The Interpreter of Mr. Matsumoto, Our VIP guest. They wanted to move the meeting at 11am"

D:"That's so sudden, they are still busy right "

K:"They had some trouble with their schedule, so Mr. Matsumoto requested an early meeting.
It's just 8:30am, Mr. Mew and Gulf will probably solve that problem anytime soon. "

E:"Kate, Mr. Chairman is calling us for a meeting"

K: "Okay"

E:"Okay,I'll go inside first"

K:"Nong Dew can you please pass the message to Gulf?

D:"I can't ,I'll be at the accounting department later. "

K:"Is that so? Then I'll just leave this note on top of his desk. "

 "