CHAPTER 7 [First Day]

Gulf woke up early, It's just 4am and He needs to be at the office at 7:30am.
He cleaned his room, made breakfast for himself then he took a bath. He grabbed his Planner and gave it one final review before he left his condo. He needs to make sure that everything is under control. He doesn't want to get scolded on his first day.

Upon arriving at the hotel, He went inside the CEO's office. Since Mr.Suppasit hates it when people coming in or out his office. His personal secretary's working table should be within his office.
The one who will pass the calls or any messages to him, and will lead his guests to him will be his personal secretary only.

Gulf already organized his things on his new working table

Important Documents are also sorted and placed on the drawer of his table the other documents are being kept at the secretary's office.
Yes, secretaries of different heads have their own office and reception area. Gulf is supposed to be at the reception area where they welcome and lead guests to their respective heads, but because of his boss preferences he needs to work closer to him.

Gulf checked his planner again.
According to his planner,

⭕Mr. Mew Suppasit arrival from Japan is at 8am and by 9am he will be at his office.
⭕By 5PM Corporate Meeting

The only crucial part of his schedule today is the Corporate meetings.
Mr. Mew needs to discuss the progress of their new branch in Japan with different company heads and stock holders .

Gulf contacted the event organizer of the hotel to check if the meeting room is already set.
The organizer said it was already done and he can check to himself if he is satisfied with the setting.
Gulf went down to the meeting room and checked everything, from cleanliness, appearance, and technical.

Now everything looks perfect for the meeting

Now everything looks perfect for the meeting. He checked the time. It's almost the time for Mr. Suppasit's arrival. He rushed to the office and made sure that everything in his office is nice and clean. He received a tip from Phi Kate, that CEO is such a clean freak.

Sitting in his working table waiting for Mr. Suppasit nervously, he keep praying that he wouldn't remember him.

When the door opened Mew looked at him with a confused face.