CHAPTER 2 [GOODBYE]

MEW's POV

I silently left Art's condo...
I still can't fully process all the things that just happened...I went to my car and without even realizing I was lying in my bed.
What the f*ck with these tears......
Lying down on this King size bed.. I started remembering the time when we cuddle, when we kiss and made love....

 I started remembering the time when we cuddle, when we kiss and made love

He spent many nights with me and now I'm all alone. I happily returned from my business trip because I thought I could spend some free time with him...I never thought that in just few minutes after arriving,  I would experience heartbreak...
I can't help but cry, he was not just my lover but also my best friend and at times like this when I am feeling down, he was the one who usually makes me feel okay. He helped me a lot during the time of my grief.
The silence of this house is not helping me.....it makes me think of him, think of our beautiful moments together... I need to get out. I grabbed my keys and rushed to the Club.

This club only entertains VIP guests..Most of the guests are the sons and daughters of Big company owners in Thailand..I usually come here when I am stressed from work.

"Oh! Mew! How are you, been a long time huh? " Loud greeting from Off, he is the Vice President of the largest cosmetic brand in Thailand. He sits beside me and he signal his long time boyfriend Gun to sit next to him.
"Sawasdee krub, Off, N'Gun.." I greeted them..

G: "Sawasdee krub P'Mew"
O: "what's wrong Mew... You look so down.. And by the way..where is Art? "
The question that P'off asked made my whole body go weak and I feel like my tears are gonna fall any seconds..

"He...He broke up with me.." While saying those words I can't help but cry,  I grabbed a glass of alcohol then drinks..

"what?!" Off screamed in shock. Gun is telling him to keep it low..

"He doesn't love me anymore.. No,  did he even loved me? sorry Phi can you please let me be alone for tonight? "
I politely ask them to leave me while I continue drinking.

O: "Okay okay,  I understand, we will leave you for now but always remember you have me...I know how painful heartbreak is but don't be too hard yourself na.."

"Thank you " I replied to him while they left.

I thought by going to the club will make me forget about the pain even just by little..
I continue drinking till I pass out.

Every night after work I will go straight to the club and drink. Some girls are making passes on me and I let them have their way...
I want to try to erase his scent, forget his touch. I want to forget that I was even in love but it is just too hard.