CHAPTER 4 [TWO BROKEN HEARTS]

This was the first thing he read as soon as he woke up

His best friend Luke want to see him one last time.. Today is February 14. And it's painful than ever.February is super busy month in all departments so he still needs to go to work today even if he doesn't have the mood to work,he has to get up from the bed.
=======

It's been few days since Luke and Art introduced themselves as couple. Gulf is still trying to Cope with the pain. He need to pull himself together as he is the supervisor of their department.
He often consult with his university classmate GUN ATTHAPHAN. They became close during their first year and until now they remain good friends.
Sometimes GUN will invite him to the VIP Club when OFF is busy. gulf is Lightweight Drinker he gets drunk as soon as alcohol touches his tongue so he only drinks juices, light drinks and eat some nice snacks at the club.They often talk about work and relationship problems. They have similarities like they love cooking, they like serious conversations and of course falling in love with their straight best friends, but GUN happily ended up together with OfF.. in Gulf case, it was the opposite.

Today He doesn't have any plans with Gun so he went straight home after work. After arriving at his condo he received a text from luke about the time of their flight.
"So their flight is Tomorrow already? I hope I can contain my emotions. "He thought as he lies down in bed.

======

He received another invitation from his friend last night

He received another invitation from his friend last night. He couldn't replied immediately as he slept early last night. He agreed to go and maybe he'll try drinking? Since tomorrow is his day off. After some few stretches and push ups he went to the bathroom and prepared himself to work.

*Front Desk*

At the front desk Art is looking for Gulf.

ART:"May I speak with Your supervisor? "
F.D. agent :"Okay Sir Art well call him for you"
A:"okay thanks"

G:" Sir Art, What are you doing here your flight is today right? "
A:"Yes, I just talked with the chairman and I am about to officially pass my resignation letter to the CEO. But before that I wanted to see you, I need to talk something with you. What time is your out? "
G:" It's fine actually my duty ended few minutes ago, I was just fixing our endorsement log. "
A:"Is that so? That's good then, I'll wait for you at the Cafe. "
G:"Okay. "