~ Valentine's Day ~

Valentine's Day: Nijimura Makoto Edition

       It was a normal day... nevermind. It isn't.

       It's Valentine's Day! It's the day of Love and nobody is left behind to be single by themselves in the neighborhood... Except for Makoto.

       She was walking by herself. Admiring the beauty of Inazuma Town. She was looking around to look for a certain Flower Shop. The path of the Flower Shop is pretty far away from her neighborhood. She was humming to herself while counting every time she saw a couple on the street or people giving chocolates and pamphlets around. Nijimura just shook her head to the thought of what her friends are doing right now.

       Then her movement was stopped. Her eyes glanced sideways to the rainbow-colored shop near her. She smiled to herself and entered the shop while clenching her sling bag.

       "Excuse me." The shopkeeper perks his head from the bottom of the counter. His lips quickly formed a wide smile while his eyes widened in excitement.

       "Makochan! Nice to meet you again!" He waved ecstatically. Nijimura smiled back and approaching closer to the counter, "Morning to you too, Ryuta-nii.". "It's Valentine's Day again, eh?" he noted the '14 February' mark on the store's calendar while starting to walk towards Nijimura's back. She chuckled softly, "You know it is." there was a silence between them until they speak up,

       "No dates, No regrets!"

       The words just come out of their mouth at the same time, making the two of them laugh. "Well. I really hope you can find a partner soon. Not now at least." he claims, already knowing what Nijimura is like. Ryuta is one of her brother's best friends and knowing him got injured and had to stay at the hospital for a few years, he began to befriend his sister and went closer to the Nijimura Siblings.

       Ryuta placed the bouquet of roses at the counter with a big rainbow flower in the middle of the roses. Just as what Nijimura ordered. As she was about to open her wallet, the older male stopped her, making the younger girl in front of him, confused.

       "This is Valentine's Day. And as a single person like yourself, I will give you a 100% bonus for today," he added. Nijimura is still standing, her mouth was spitting out a lot of stutters, signaling that she is speechless and amazed.

"A-are you serious, Ryuta-nii?" she finally replied. Ryuta just nodded, "Besides! It's for your big bro. And your big bro is my best bro! So it's a bonus, right?" he exclaimed.

       In the end, Nijimura sigh. Taking the flower and hold them onto her chest. "Thank you, Ryuta-nii!" her red lips formed a wide smile, "Nii-san will definitely love these!" her mismatched eyes tells everything that Ryuta needs to now, which is appreciation.

       As she bid him goodbye, her legs moved towardly to the outside of the shop. With a full bouquet of flowers on her hand, she smiled with pride and make her way to the hospital.

-_-_-_-_-

It has been 1 week since Nijimura visited her brother.

       One of the reasons is because of Valentine's Party that Shindou held at his house. And one other reason is because of soccer practice that Raimon had.

       All of those things held the white and black-haired girl to visit her brother and the feeling of not being by your loved one's side, leave an aching pain in her heart.

       As she strolls around at the Inazuma Town, - comparing how beautiful the town is, compared to Cuba, which is her home town - her legs stepped into the park of the one and only, Inazuma Hospital. Without wasting any time, she sprinted to the pattern of the hospital's path and make her way into the secretary's desk. Her face can always be recognized by the people of the hospital and all of them greeted her with a simple, 'Happy Valentine!'. She smiled and greeted back as she put her name on the receptionist's list of visitors and hurry her way to Room 170.