>>Ⴆɳԋα ~ 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 ᵖᵗ.¹ <<

"Denki, show me the status of Tokyo right now."

       "On it, master." the electric quirk, quickly moved his seat to the map monitor, showing his master the status of Tokyo.

       Out there, his sidekick was dealing massive wreck to the town. The people can be heard screaming for help and many of them were unconscious. The master smirk in victory.

       "Contact Momo and Jirou. They did well for today," he noted before exiting the monitor room, leaving Kaminari all by himself.

       "Okay, Master Izuku."

-_-_-_-_-_-

meanwhile...

       "HEY! DON'T INTERUPT THE MOVIE!" screamed the spiky blonde. His eyes were filled with rage and his hands were ready to throw punches at Todoroki.

       "Ah. Sorry, Bakugou." he passes by as quickly as he could and go back to sitting beside the raging teen after putting down the soda and the chips.

       His mismatched eyes glance at the clock in front of them.

       Hmm... It's pass 6. Midoriya should be home right now...

       "I wonder where Midoriya is, now," he whispered quietly, knowing full well that if he said it in a normal tone, Bakugou would fill with (the bad kind of) flame. The explosion quirk shrug, "He's probably still working or just stopping by to get some food. Classic Deku." he scoff.

Well, Their roommates are Midoriya, and it's not really that surprising if he's coming home late.

-_-_-_-_-_-

       The door was clicked open, earning an eye glance from the two heroes.

       "Hey, guys." Midoriya waved, letting go of his boots to fall down at the corner of the door.

       "Hello, Midoriya.", "Hmm.." two different responses that the green-haired already used to. "What time did you finish?" he asked with a hint of curiosity.

       "I finished at 4 because there were not a lot of people at Sendai. Bakugou finished at 5. You can ask him 'why' if you want." Todoroki pointed at the guy beside him.

       Bakugou was glaring with his red eyes of rage, ready to blow the other's face off if he dares pisses him.

       "Eh! I think I'll pass, hehe...." he put on a laugh before walking into his room. "Well, I'm going to get ready for a bath. Bye, you two!" he waved one last time before closing the door to his room.

       He sigh.

       "Bunch of idiots..." the green-haired murmured with a bold tone shrouded her normal one.

       He slammed his sling bag towards the ground. Just feeling apathy towards anything that is happening. The sound of Todoroki and Bakugou chatting just lost in his head and replaced...