>> к-ση ~ 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 <<

The sakura petals were flowing to the rhythm of the wind.

       The students of Sakuragaoka High School were chatting and laughing cause today was Valentine's Day! 

       Some of them were thinking to go on a date with their boyfriends, and some only want to spend the day at home, just procrastinating.

But not for the Light Music Club.

       Third-year - Yui Hirasawa was hopping her way to the Light Music Club room upstairs. Below Yui was her three friends. Mio, Ritsu, and Mugi.

       They give each other a few glances before shaking their heads at the same time, knowing full well what Yui is like and what she'll do in the Clubroom. 

       "Ritsu, take care of your friend." Mio sneers a little, making the short-hair girl taken by surprise, "Hey, Mio~ She's our friend, thank you very much." a smirk was plastered on Ritsu's face, making the black-haired roll her eyes. "We also need to wait for Azusa. She hasn't finished the extra class yet." Mugi noted. Mio and Ritsu nod, agreeing to the blond.

-_-_-_-_-_-

       The three friends were standing in front of the Clubroom.

       Why?

       Because from the inside, all of them hear a soft melody that was flowing in the air, more specifically, Music.

       You might wonder. 'Isn't this the Light Music Club? Isn't it normal to have music playing?' and... it is.

       But inside, only Yui has taken the whole Clubroom, and if you don't know anything about the girl, she would hardly take anything seriously and would wait outside the clubroom until one of the members or Sawako-sensei passes by.

       "What the... What is Yui doing in there?" Ritsu raised an eyebrow, perking her head up to see Yui inside, followed by Mio and Mugi who also got the case of curiosity. But...

       what they saw makes them more curious.

-_-_-_-_-_-

       "Ah! I have to go fast!" Yui shriek.

       Her legs were running all over the place, grabbing kinds of stuff from behind the Clubroom and going back. She knows that today was Valentine's Day, and that is why she wanted this day to look perfect like what her imagination told her.

       The chalk that she was holding followed the rhythm of the music she was playing over and over again from the tape recorder. The chalkboard became full in no time, as well as the whiteboard in front of it. 

       After Yui is done, she picked up her guitar and start to play the song she has been practicing over and over again. She doesn't even sleep because of how badly she wanted to practice this song. Her eyes glance to the glass on the door where someone would peak the members practicing. She smiled at herself. The two pieces of paper that she taped to the glass helps her a little more to practice. She turned her back to Gitta, pressing stop to the tape recorder and playing it again. Her fingers started to move to the melody and her body was walking all over the place.