>>Ⴆɳԋα ~ 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 ᵖᵗ.² <<

strong language comin' up

     "Men', are you ready?"

       The group of high schoolers and grown-up adults shouts, signaling themselves as ready. Midoriya turns himself to Ochako and Kaminari, who's been waiting for direction from their boss.

       "You two, get ready to accompany me out there," Midoriya whispered, receiving a nod from the two assistants.

       "Ochako, you can help Momo and Tsuyu in the left-wing. There, distract Fat Gum, cause he's been fighting off Rikido for a while, which kind off irritating to me," he said, whilst still keeping a menacing face, "Denki, you follow me into the rooftop. I will explain everything there." the electric quirk nodded, earning a grin from the green-haired.

       "Alright then... Everyone!" his bold, serious tone thundered as if he has slit everyone's throat open, 

       "It's showtime."

+ ---- +

       "BASTARD! KEEP FIGHTING THOSE LITTLE SHITS! LET ME HANDLE THIS!"

       The voice of wrath and fury from Bakugou Katsuki himself pushed the non-existence wall towards the one and only, Todoroki Shoto. His existence tampered with the blonde's work, making his explosion bigger. Todoroki smirked as his body moved on his own, fighting the villain he was assigned to fight. He was going over the decoy and fighter border, but he has a reason to do that. It seems that the reason worked.

       "Sorry, Bakugou. Just keep crushing those villains' dream, would you?" and just like that, the two-quirk left, leaving the explosion-quirk's anger boiled up. His quirk began to be fueled. Todoroki's reason does work. 

       But something is not quite right-

       "Stop this."

       Bold... Menacing... Firm and Assertive... The voice of someone who's ready to go into the battlefield. The voice that no heroes recognize before. The voice of...

       "Now."

       And before the heroes could move towards the main boss himself, a string of electricity chains through the wire cord. All lights in town began to shut down, letting the only light that shines bright is the main boss' himself. All eyes were on him, giving a feeling of excitement in his heart. 

       The atmosphere of the situation is starting to get thinner by the second. The main boss smiled victoriously. 

       "HEY! YOU! REVEAL YOURSELF!!" a couple of heroes doesn't take any chances and began to figure out how to shine a light on their own. It seems that there is no answer whatsoever. Pro heroes from here and there, shouts once more, "IF YOU DON'T REVEAL YOURSELF, WE WILL-"

       "What will you do?"

       Without any hesitation or any chance for the Pro Heroes to even see, a powerful kick from the side, immediately knock down all of them in one go. The song of people screaming tingles in his ears. His eyes are see-through from the mask he's wearing. The mask that can see dumb people who're interfering with his life. It seems that there's a lot of them too.

       But one hero from the side couldn't seem to care about the situation they're having.

       "HEY!" a recognizable voice stings in the air. All of the people there knew exactly who's that voice belongs to. And it looks like the voice triggers some nerve in the main boss' brain cells.