~ Valentine's Day - pt.2 ~

Valentine's Day: Kaimei Gakuen Edition

       "Alright," the sunshine claps both of her hands as loudly as she can, making everyone near her were taken off their seats. Her head finally perks up, revealing a bright face with a wide smile, "tomorrow is Valentine's Day!" Akemi flails her hand in the air like she just doesn't care and ran around the field.

       Aozora, who's already used to his annoying best friend, can only sigh and pinch the bridge of his nose, "Akemi. You call all of us, from our class... just to say that?" His voice vibrated with a hint of laziness. Akemi chuckled with her two arms on her hips.

       "C'mon, Ao-Ryo~ it's the one and only Valentine's Day! Have some respect for the day!" Her right fingers poking the other cheek, while Aozora shook his head. "I just think that we should give each other gifts and chocolates to each other tomorrow!" She shouts again.

       "What do you think, guys?" Akemi smiled at her other friends who have been watching their two friends bickering at 7 in the morning.

       "I think it would be great! I love Valentine." Arishia beamed. Akemi quickly converted her thoughts to Arishia and shriek, "YES! You got me!" She jumped with the goalkeeper's hand on hers.

       "Hmm... that would actually be a good idea." The two pigtails-haired girl tug a small smile on her lips. Arishia and Akemi gasp.

       "AAH! TAMIKOOO!!" The two twin-like girls giggled, now joined by a defeated Tamiko. Aozora still shaking his head, clearly not amused by his three friends. But his eyes quickly glance at the tall, white and black-haired girl beside him. Her face looked stoic and calm, making the blue-haired boy raise his eyebrow.

       "Hey, Nijimura," as her name was called, Nijimura's eyes moved, making its way to look at Aozora. "Yes?" Her hands were folded, still putting a calm grimace with a hint of confusion in her mismatch eyes.

       "What do you think about Akemi's idea?" His voice quiets down a bit, hoping that the (so-called) triplets wouldn't hear their conversation. Nijimura hummed a little, letting Aozora know that she was thinking, "I don't really mind, to be honest. If it's making those three triplets happy, then I'm happy." she grinned, letting one of her fingers out to point at their three friends.

       Akemi's eyes shot at Nijimura, who's been standing still beside Aozora. Still, with a wide grin on her face, she ran towards her. "Nima-chan! Nima-chan! What do you think? Do you agree?" With a pout and an unbearably cute face, Nijimura was held into a new and weird situation.

       She smiled anyway and nodded, "Of course. I agree." and with that, Akemi is in a Perfect Happy Mode. Aozora, on the other hand - who is the only one who knows about this mode - groaned. His head turned to look at Nijimura, ready to ask her a lot of stuff about her agreeing. But seeing the surrender eyes that she has, he felt bad for her dealing with someone like Akemi.

       But Nijimura knows. "It's fine, Zora. Besides, if you can deal with her, then all of us can also deal with her." her calm expression stays, reassuring the blue-haired boy. Aozora can only hum at the acknowledgment and turning back his body.

       "Alright, mina!" she shouts, passing a cup full of shredded paper with their names in it to each of her friends.

       "Each of you took one paper and whoever name you got, you have to give them a gift!" Akemi exclaimed, flawlessly moved her bangs that were blocking her eyes.

       Tamiko, Arishia, Aozora, and Nijimura, with no doubt, actually agreed to the plan that Akemi came up with. Each of them picked one small paper from the cup, and the last one handed the cup to Akemi. When it's done, all of them smiled and nodded, leaving Akemi in full satisfaction.