Chapter 1

Day 1

Kai was bound and naked, arms bound above his head and feet bound down; trapped on a contraption that seemed to have the ability to stretch or rotate his limbs if someone choose to. Tools of torture set along the walls and along the table nearby.

He woke up here, shoulders now sore from where he hung. He had tried to shout at first, yell angry threats to whoever brought him here but he was only met with an echo of himself and silence.

He didn’t remember how he got here, only that a period of time had passed and absolutely no one would hear him if whoever brought him here didn’t want them to.

Then he heard footsteps, grinding his teeth together as he saw “Master” Chen walk into the room followed by some guards.

“Looks like our friend is awake!” Chen cheered, his companions staying silent.
“Fuck you.” Kai spit, glaring at the other in the dark room. “What the fuck do you want.”
A sinister grin spread across Chen's face as he wandered over to an area Kai couldn’t see, the boy trying to crane his head over his shoulder to wonder see.

He heard the sound of metal but couldn't manage to turn himself enough to see what was happening, only did he know when he felt searing hot metal press against his lower back, forcing a scream to erupt from his throat as he tried desperately to pull away; kept in place by his bindings.

His tight muscles slumping when the metal was finally removed, Feeling Chens breath ghost on the back of his neck as the man whispered.

“I want answers. But I also want some fun.” The man said, his hand ghosting over the seared skin on Kais back causing the boy to hiss a breath through his teeth.

“I’m not telling you *shit.*” Kai replied bitterly, again straining against his binds as Chen dug his fingers deeper into the burn.
“I was hoping you’d say that.” Chen said in a disgustingly sweet voice.

Kai tried. God did he try, at first he was resilient. He cussed Chen out, he struggled and refused to answer questions.
But as the burns on his back spread to other parts of his body, as knives cut into him only to be closed again by brands. As whips beat his already raw and weeping skin; he slowly began to lose his grip on his determination.

It took 3 days.