Chapter 3

Day 3

Day three was the worst out of all of them.

The two guards came in, but Chen did not.
The men gave Kai water and food, the poor boy drinking and eating desperately, he wasn’t sure *why* they were giving him mercy but he accepted it.
Until he realized it wasn’t mercy at all.

They took out a hose so strong it made the small amount of his untouched skin red and raw, cleaning him and the ground with ice cold water that smelt strongly of disinfectant; the disgusting mix of infection and body fluids washing down the drain before the two left, leaving the boy shaking, naked and still bound.

They wanted him *alive,* There was no mercy here.
He wasn’t sure how long it was, but it was the same day he was sure when Chen came back in with the two guards.
He says the two guards, but he wasn’t sure. All wore a uniform that covered their faces.
‘Puppets...’ He thought bitterly.

“Are we ready for our next game?” Chen cheered, clapping his hands as Kai just lowered his head.
He still refused to talk, but he was too tired to try and fight back anymore.

Master Chen had apparently grown bored with all his old activities as he motioned to the two guards behind him.
The two soldiers moving on command to large gears on the side of the room, both beginning to twist the cranks on them.

The contraction Kai was on began to *pull.* Kais head jerking up as he stared at the snake with fear in his eyes.
As they cranked the gears, Kai felt his arms and legs begin to go further than he thought possible, a scream he didn’t know he had in him ripping from his throat.
They kept going until two loud pops came from his shoulders, Chen then raising his hand and the two soldiers stopped.

Kai hung there, sobbing as tears spilled down his face; he was *hanging* by *dislocated* shoulders.
Chen chuckled, walking forwards and gently dragging his hands over Kais raw body, these gentle touches over his flesh, the light stinging of flesh on flesh hurt more than *anything* else Master Chen had done to him.

He felt used, Master Chen having done nothing too awful but the gentle touches, the almost *loving* strokes across his body, a sob wracking through his body when Master Chen's fingers delicately traced his more personal, sensitive parts of his body.

“If you just tell me what I want to know, This can all stop.” Master Chen said in a sickening loving tone, Kai turned his head away as best as he could.
A slap across Kais face made it clear he didn’t make the right choice.

“Ruin him. But don’t touch his pretty little face.” Master Chen said in a flat voice to the two guards before storming out.
It felt like an eternity as they did exactly that.

Burns on burns, cuts on cuts, popping joints in and out of Kais poor body as he writhed and screamed and sobbed.