Chapter 9

Garmadon's p.o.v

The oni have arrived, as I feared. Kai and AryzSeyrVala are missing, probably in the cloud. My eldest, I hope your safe. On the way taking survivors to the monastery, Wu and Misako join me. "He's okay, Kai is strong, he'll come back to us." Misako said, hugging me. We drop the survivors off, heading back to distroy the crystal, it'll stop the cloud from spreading. Me and Lloyd head down, the could effects hem but due to the oni blood in hem, he's immune to the effects.

Confronting Omega, we find the golden armour and use it to push the oni back. Running away, we get swarmed by the oni. A roar goes out, I'm overjoyed at the sight I see.

Kai's p.o.v

Opening my eyes, I gasp. AryzSeyrVala is curled around me, she and I should be stone. 'When merged, our blood became one. You are mostly oni, so cloud doesn't effect you.' AryzSeyrVala says. "And as your rider, you have the immunity." I say, she nods. Climing on her saddle, I notice oni running to a spot. I get this feeling I should follow them. We head there and I see father and Lloyd surrounded by the oni. AryzSeyrVala roars, she picks the two up and sets them behind me. "I've never been more happier to see you, big brother." Lloyd says, hugging me. We make it above the cloud, the Bounty comes. AryzSeyrVala lands, Nya tackles me in a hug. "We thought we lost you. Cole's gone, he fell in the cloud." I rub her back. Pulling away, I look at the sky, take a breath and let it out. "As much as y'all want to celebrate me returning, we've got bigger things to worry about. The oni are closing in, with the armour of the golden master, I can reforge the weapons of spinjitzu. Maybe than we stand a chance." I said.

They all nod and we head to the monastery. Going to the forge, I make the weapons that well decide Ninjago's fate. Handing the weapons out, Nya takes the Scythe of Quakes. The oni at the door, Cole returns, having bearly survived the darkness. We retreat to the monastery, baracading the door but the oni begin to break it. "This is all for nothing." Cole yells. Jay purposes to Nya and Lloyd makes the suggestion to use the tornado of creation. "Lets do ut, we've got nothing to lose." I said. One by one, we eight join in. The oni are defeated.

AryzSeyrVala had joined me in my tornado, a flash happening as we conjoined. AryzSeyrVala curls around we and she slams hard into the ground.

('Alternate universe', tv show, season three, episode, art of the silent fist.)

Lloyd's p.o.v

Dad just wrooped my butt in a mock fight. We're training to learn it when a loud crash is heard. Going out, a beautiful silver dragon is in front of dad's monastery. It looks at us, rolling over and wings uncurl. A cough is heard and me and Cole run forward as what looks like an older Kai stumbles from the dragon. He falls, leaning on the dragons neck, coughing. "Nice....plan, brother." He looks at the dragon. "Remind me to kill Lloyd when we get home, AryzSeyrVala." The dragon, now known as AryzSeyrVala, grumbles. "Yeah, my thoughts exactly." Kai said, breaking into a coughing fit. Dad walks to hem, Kai looks. "Yeah, Lloyd's so dead." Kai said.

I walk up, he looks at me than back to dad. "Got another staff. I can't walk without one." Me and dad look at each other, dad offers his staff. Kai takes it, leaning heavy on it. AryzSeyrVala rolls, standing and Kai strokes her neck. "Yeah, I know girl. Thanks for the save." Kai says. AryzSeyrVala rumbles, Kai chuckles. "No you may not eat Lloyd. He's my baby brother." He says. I cock my head "You understand her." I ask. Kai grins, AryzSeyrVala nuzzles hem. "AryzSeyrVala here merged her fire with me and we talk to each other. We fell what each other feels." Kai said. "So, what's with the get up and why do you need a staff to walk." Kai says.

"I was torchered for seven months to no end. You'll meet hem personally soon enough. But his name is master Chen." Other Kai says. Dad goes stiff. "Yeah, that Chen. Anyways, I only have fourty-eight percent of movement in my joints. I had to quit being a ninja, but trained to be a sensei. I have been one for the last two years." Sensei Kai said. "Who trained you." Dad asks, good question. "You and uncle Wu taught me, father. In my realm, I'm yours and moms lost eldest son." Sensei Kai says. A gold light appears in Kai's hand, he crouches. Zane walks up, Pixal tied up. The light gets brighter on sensei Kai's hand. "Be alert, she's not alone." Kai said. How's he know that, oh right, he's from the future, well, a future.

Pixal explains why the Overlord has returned after Zane hacks her. She than tells us what the techno blades are for. "Lloyd and me need to vanish. We need to get out of here." "Why, cause y'all are brothers." Kai yells. "Think about it genius. I'm from an alternate universe, I'm four years in the future from this. I know what the Overlord wants with Lloyd. But, now, he'll be gunning for me." Sensei Kai said. "The golden light, that's my power." I said, just to clarify. "Was, after the Overlord took most of it, you have the rest back to us. A few weeks ago, we learned, it found a new hoist." Sensei Kai said. "Meaning, your in the same boat Lloyd's in now." Dad said. I stand beside my now older brother. "Than lets leave. Get away from here." I say. AryzSeyrVala kneels, Kai climes on, I get behind hem. "Mind if I join." Dad asks. "Not at all, father." Dad gets behind us. AryzSeyrVala takes to the air.

Sensei Kai's p.o.v

AryzSeyrVala loves having Lloyd and father with us. Lloyd is overjoyed to be on a dragon again. I direct AryzSeyrVala to the mountains, she let's us off, going to the sky again. "Why not take her all the way." Lloyd asks. "There's a few things you need to learn that can't be done from a dragons back, right sensei Kai." Father says. "He's right, baby brother. The rest of the journey will be done on foot. You beed to learn to tap into your golden power." I demonstrate by moving some of the boulders and making a rock bridge.

"You have the power to move mountains, you just don't grasp it yet." I say, walking up the rocks. They follow, the falcon with AryzSeyrVala. We start to clime a mountain, I stop on a ledge to rest, the two below me a little. "I may be cripple, but, I can and have wrooped father's and uncle's butts a few times." I say as Lloyd joins me. Picking the staff up, I resume climing.

Coming to Hiroshi's Labyrinth, we make it to the pool. My power goes haywire, tech Wu shows up. "Go, son's, and don't look back." Lloyd grabs me, forming his bike and we go. Coming to the cliff, the MechDragon comes up, Wu has father in his grasp. Lloyd forms an energy ball as do I but Pythor captures us. "Two golden masters, one from an alternate universe. Double the power." The Overlord says as we're lead abroad. I lean heavy on Lloyd, he takes my weight as my staff was broken. AryzSeyrVala roars, a fireball forming. "Go back to the others, they need you more than we do." I yell. 'Yes, Kai.' She flys off.

Inside the Mechdragon, Lloyd can bearly stand as our gloden power is taken. I'm leaned on the glass, sitting on the floor. "Is this what happened...." "to Lloyd. Yes. He ended up losing most his power and gave the rest to us." I say, grunting in pain. He comes over, sliding down to sit beside me. "I never knew what it was like to have siblings. I'm glad my counterpart does."He groans. I pull hem to me "I can be your brother too. Your hem as well." I say, Lloyd purrs as we put our heads together. The mechdragon shorts, the glass container breaks. We help each other and jump into the sea. Coming to a remote village, a roar is heard. AryzSeyrVala lands, I weakly clime on, Lloyd behind me.

We come to Borg tower, father hugs us both. "I know your not my son by blood here, but while you are here, you will be." Garmadon said. I smile as Lloyd wraps an arm around me. Later, I watch as Zane once again destroys himself to protect Ninjago. I know he'll be okay but it still hurts. I'm shoved into the wall, Kai has a fire ball at my neck. "Why, you knew, why didn't you do anything." He growls. "Like sensei Wu said when we stopped Garmadon in the past. 'Change anything, change everything. Do you think I would have changed that outcome I could. It hurt the first time, how do you think I felt this time." Kai lowers his hand, I move his hand. "I can say this, Zane's not dead, he'll be back, upgraded and better than before. It'll take a while, but, he'll be back." They all nod, we head to the monastery.