ANANYA◎

A/N : Their she is *point above *

Our own female lead ......

♡Ananya Mishra

※※※Rip ___Akash

------------------

"Hello , My name is Ananya Mishra"

Ananya spoke before submitting her certificates and other relevent documents required for the admission procedure.

The old lady in the admission counter eyed her for a moment before taking the certificates and documents for further verification.

Half an hour passed before the lady totally verified the documents.
Taking her dorm keys ,she thanked her with a polite smile despite her lack of response and walked with her luggage to the building infront of the university.

Walking through the long corridors of the female dorm building she took second glances at the room numbers she passed in fear of passing through her room without noticing .Her eyes wondering around the corridors.

Her foot were aching ,thanks to that slug like administrator making her stand for so long.

The corridors were silent ,only her footstep tapping was heard  along with the other few students who entered on scholarship  ,sounds echoed making her a little scared and delusional.

Generally  in movies the corridor could have been filled with chattering and voice of girls but it was too silent here.
Maybe the reason could be that there is three more days for the classes to start and everyone wanted to enjoy their life before the hellhole starts or because it was mid february ,the month for lovers to spend money and were too busy to show their creativity to impress their beloved.

Bullshit !!!!

Ananya was busy thinking the reason of the silence echoing in the hostel talking with herself before she found her room.
Her beautiful eyes sparkled and a lips formed a smile making her dimples appear.

She did a happy dance in her mind seeing her room.
Her whole body was sore and she couldn't wait anymore.

She had to stay in a hotel as the admission date got shifted and she barely had any sleep being a nervouswreck.
Her body was shouting to get a good sleep.

Unlocking her room , she dragged her luggage and walked inside.
The room was not big nor too small with two beds along with two drawers placed on either side of the room .
It got a single closet and an attached bathroom.

She could see the clothes scattered in other bed and a open luggage indicating her roomate had already checked in.

Dragging her luggage towards the vacant bed , Ananya slipped out of her shoes.
Pushed the luggage under the bed and laid on the bed and closed her already dropping eyes.

The sound of her phone ringtone shook her out of her deep slumber.
She took her phone out of the purse and saw her parents calling her.

Mentally faceplaming , she cursed herself for forgetting to call and inform her parents.

Taking the call she informed them about every informtion and consoling them about her safe settlement she put down her phone.

Rubbing her puffy eyes ,she unpacked her luggage and placed them in her side of closet.

Taking a relaxing shower she got dressed in her comfy pajamas and connected her laptop with a charger.
Moving inside her blanket , she clicked on the latest episodes of Riverdale.The blanket giving her warmth against the chilly weather outside.

She had the habit to atleast watch a episode in netflix or read a novel.

The journey from Odisha to Mumbai was exhausting.
She never travelled outside her state and never sat on a flight.
She was sure  she was about to have a anxiety attack when they announced to buckle up the seatbelt.
After a nerve shivering ride , she was ecastic , when they landed.

Although she told her parents that she could be fine , she was a wreck thinking about new people , if she could make any friends , etc.She was very socially awkward.

When she sat on the cab to Her university , she saw the Dream city life.
If she had time she could have surely wait to admire the fleeting clouds and marvellous scenery with high buildings .