TUSHAR

" Mom , good morning"  Tushar kissed her mother cheeks with a small smile.

His mother smiled in return before going back to cook the gravy .

" What are you making ?"  Tushar asked backhugging her mother lovingly.

" Your favourite  food... Pasta "Tushar's mother replied with a small smile.

" And What about me Darling ? " Tuahar's father said while leaning on the wall. He hugged both of them before settling on a comfortable place in the kitchen.

" So ,How's Naina ? "  Tushar's dad asked with a teasing smile.

" Dad , stop teasing me " Tushar whined .

"  I think I have to do a DNA test.When I met your mother my charming smile was enough to make your mother crazy in love with me " Tushar's dad said proudly while his mom shook her head.

" Huh! .... Charms .. my darling Our marriage was arranged one , i was bound to marry you, I didn't even like you at that time " tushar's mother said making him laugh and his dad to sulk.

" But you later fell in love with me .Isn't it ? "His dad said.

" Yeah thats true .Who can say no to thousand red roses and grand proposal " His mother sighed drammatically making him laugh again.

Tushar loved his parents .He loved their banterings and cheeky conversations.He wished that he could also have a life like that.

" My Boy , When will you propose her ? " His dad asked  .

" Dad , she is not ready for a relationship.I will go with the flow.I don't want to lose her after a awkward proposal " Tushar said.

" And if some one takes her heart away , then what will you do ? " His dad questioned and Tushar remained quite before answering.

" If she is happy then I will let her go " He said before turning to the living room .

Tushar's parents looked at each other and sighed.

........

" Hey , whats up .What are you doing ? " Tushar called Naina.He desperately wanted to talk to her after the talk with her parents.

" Hey Tush..... I got an amazing roomate and you know my dreams came true of having a potrait " Naina's happy voice sounded from the other side.

Tushar brows furrowed .He knew that Naina had a dream to paint herself like rose did in titanic .

" You got your naked potrait painted " He asked.

" All you have your minds in gutter.I said that I wanted to have a potrait of myself while posing infront of a painter not posing naked.You Idiot!! "

Naina chidded with an annoyed voice.

Tushar laughed before asking about the painter.

" She my new roomate.She is very beautiful and cute .And yes let me send you the pic of a potrait " She said.

After talking for some minutes , they ended the call.

Tushar saved the pic as his laptop wallpaper before smiling .