AKASH✩

A/n : I got Zayn pic for our protagonist Akash Talwar.....

____________________________________

"Go to hell bitch " Riya shouted with a red face and marched towards the naked girl covered with only a blanket.
Her fist were inches apart from the shocked girl before she was pulled towards a hard chest.

Tushar sighed in relief , his strong arms keeping the fuming and cursing girl pressed to his chest before moving his eyes towards his bestfriend who had no expression on his face except calmness as if expecting it to happen sooner or later.

"TUSHAR....Tushar i swear i will kill you if you do not release me.
I fucking swear that i will kill that fucking cheating bitch and that manwhore "

It was literally the first time he saw Naina cursing so shrewdly.
He was somehow afraid hearing her threatning remark but he didn't loosen his grip.

"Baby , you don't mean to insult me right. I know you still love me "

Abir , the supposedly Manwhore smirked. He was standing proudly with a bare chest and his boxers.

"Love !!!?... Bullshit , Maybe i was blind with STDs to ever fall in love with you " Naina scoffed , still in the grips of Tushar's arm.

Hearing her , Abir face twitched and tushar snickered.

Akash knew that this could happen.
He had seen this type of scene many time.
If he got interested in any girl , Abir had made his life goal to fuck them.
Like his sick ways to take revenge in his twisted methods.

It was the same process everytime. Abir could sweet talk his girlfriends and dump them when he finish his goal.

He was fighting with  him over things that has no meaning now.

She left  him with his broken heart , and a  revengful and bitter childhood bestfriend.

She left all of them two years ago without looking back.

Recalling all of the things that happened today and the pent up frustration over those years , his eyes turned red.

He didn't fight back with him despite his instigations.
But couldn't help but grit his teeth ,getting his hate for the things he never did.

With eyes red with anger he jumped at Abir with punch raining down towards him.

Naina silently stood at the side.Her eyes revealing different emotions.
Abir was afterall her ex boyfriend and her childhood bestfriend along with Akash.

The naked girl , Rin was covering her face with her hand to stop screaming at the scene infront of his face.
The main person responsible for the fight had no guilt or remorse at her face.

She knew Akash didn't love her.It was just lust between them. He never truly cared about doing romantic things.But Abir was different.He showed her care and love . He made her feel special.He loved her.

Tushar , left Naina and ran towards Akash to stop their fighting.
He didn't want to witness a murder scene that to in his own guesthouse .
He specially asked for his parents permission to have the guesthouse for valentine days  to have a houseparty before the classes start.
Who could have known that the next morning of the party could be this disastrous.
After disposing the cups and beer bottles he didn't want to dispose bodies too.....

After removing both the boy from eachother he sighed in relief but it lasted a second when he heard a scream.

He turned to see Naina going commando over Rin. He ran to move her away from Rin and saw the sadistic satisfaction of her seeing the swollen face of Rin.