My Quirky Roomate

Dedicated to : sweetchoclate9

A/n : Naina Bagchi , the sweet but psycho girl of the group.

__________________________________

Ananya was looking at the ratings and reviews of  THE KISSING BOOTH  which her cousin asked her to watch.

After watching the final episodes of Riverdale , she wanted a new series.
Then she recalled her cousin practically begging her to watch The Kissing Booth .
She was halfway through reading the summary , when the door of the room opened.
She raised her head , there was standing a cute girl with brown , neck length hair.Her eyes wide with shock.

Ananya smile widened subconsiously , looking at her roomate shocked face.
She gave a small wave , still tucked in a blanket.

Naina was informed by the hostel administrator of her new roomate when she returned from Akash House.
Naina pouted a little when the administrator warned her not cause ruckus with her new roomate like she did with her old one.
Naina rolled her eyes ,hearing her warnings.

Aur wo mera  galti tha , purani bali kutti nikli? ( And it was my fault that previous one was a bitch ). She muttered.

She prayed inwardly , that her new roomate to be not be a bitch.

When she reached her room , she kept a big smile so that she could have a good impression on her roomate because she didn't want to listen to the hostel administration rantings again.

Finally ,she opened her room , and saw her roomate wrapped in a blanket.

Her eyes widened and she relaxed , seeing her big smile and akward ,cute wave.

She had a good feeling about her.
Giving her a smile and a small wave , she sat on her messy bed before removing her heels and throwing them under the bed.

Ananya didn't utter a word but was reliefed , when her roomate previously smiled at her.

It was a good start___ she thought.

After removing her heels , Naina waved again  at Her new roomate akwardly again. She was not too good with strangers.

"Hii , I am Naina___Naina Bagchi"she introduced herself with a cute smile.

Ananya too waved at her before introducing herself." Hii my name is Ananya Mishra "

To not be in an awkward silence , Naina continued talking.
"I am  from kolkata .And you? "

"I am from Odisha " Ananya replied.

Naina eyes widened , excitement can be seen her face." Wow ! , I never been to Odisha. My uncle lives there though but I have heard its delicacis .I had also attended oh !- -what do we call that ? YEAH! Nuakhai festival held here. Its insane Dude and so cool" Naina chattered all along .

"Its a important festival there. But only for some certain division of people like Sambalpuris .Its a harvesting festival like Onam "
Ananya answered as she was one of them.

After talking for an hour about there interests , courses etc , Naina got to know Ananya Closely.
She analyised that she was a shy but a talktive person.She also found sonething common in her , that was her Quirkness and Sass.
She liked her .

Ananya came out of her introvert phase .She really like Naina 's outgoing nature. She got to know that she was on year ahead of her.She was her Senior.She got to know about the stereotypes and people she should be aware of .

They both knew it was a start of their friendship......

---------------------

"So , remember not to defy them.If it is  out of morals don't do that " Naina warned her.

Both of them woke up late , talking till midnight made them unable to wake early.
After freshning up , Naina plugged on her earphones with her favourite songs blasting through it.
While Ananya had a romance novel on her hand and a blanket surrounding her.

They had their breakfast at the hostel cafeteria , which was awesome in Naina's language .She got to meet other girls in the hostel.

While eating , Naina recalled that Ananya was a freshmen .

She told her about  their college ritual invented by the seniors .Their first day would be suspended , generally because the    ;Seniors will take their class.

" Like Raging ?" Ananya asked with her palm sweating .She was feeling jittery now.

Naina shook her head " Nope , you can't say it is raging.More like talent show  until you do not offend them "

Ananya sighed in relief.
As if she could mess in her first day.....

After finishing their breakfast , they walked towards there room with Naina telling bio profile of each girl present in the hostel while passing through their rooms.

"So what got you interested in Designing " Naina asked giving Ananya a snicker out of her tresury treats.

" Actually , I liked painting , you know but it usually do not have very high scope in India so I took designing as a interest and gradually i started loving it "  Ananya said with a small smile.

"And you ? What got you into photography . " Ananya asked.

"My grandad was a nature lover and he had a old cam from which he took photos of the scenery.Sometimes he could take me with him and soon I fell in love with it too. He gifted me his old cam on my birthday " Naina said remembering the memories back.

After a minute of peaceful silence Naina face brightened , having an Idea for some fun.

" Hey Ana... Can you paint potrait ? Naina asked with a big grin hoping she could say yes.

Ananya laughed a little before nodding.

"Great !! ~ You know I had a dream to paint my potrait like Rose in Titanic .But I didn't get a chance " She mumbled .

Ananya eyes widened and she looked at Naina horrified.

Seeing Ananya 's expression Naina stopped her chattering then her eyes widened too knowing why Ananya was so horrified.

" Hey!.... No.. I mean not the naked body one just my face"  She fumbled while clearing her throat.

After a moment of silence both of them burst into laughter.
ROLLING ON THE FLOOR. Ananya had tears in her eyes.It was too much for her.

" Hey stop teasing me. And FYI  i will have the naked painting session like Rose with my own  Jack.. Ok . Thats why I wanted to have a Painter boyfriend " She said with a dreamy face.

After that Ananya got her paper and all things needed to paint  , while Naina busy searching Pinterest for Girls Beautiful expression to copy down it .

Half an hour later , the potrait was finally finished and Ananya smiled seeing the result.
Naina , the all time monkey was lying exhausted on her bed after sitting still for the potrait.

" Ahhh.....I am looking so beautiful like an angel " Naina screamed looking at her potrait.She looked at Ananya with sparkling eyes , ready to jump on her .

She hugged her tightly with a big grin then soon distracted thinking on which wall she could stick it on.