chapter 1

"Hi you" Alec shouted at the others boys that was keeping kicking at that innocent new Asian boy "don't you dare touching this boy again am i clear?" Alec keeped shouting as he came Infront of that little boy body to defend him, the other kids started back off they knew that they can't never defeat 'The Alec Lightwood' the king of preschool. As all the other boys finally left Alec turned to look better at that cutest boy he ever saw, he handed his hand towards the other boy "here take my hand i will help you" Alec said softly and friendly, he wasn't like the others means boys so the little boy just took Alec's offer and raised up from the floor "are you ok?" Alec asked softly as he touch the other boy arm "y.. yeah i think so" the boy mumbled "I'm Alec by the way" Alec suddenly said "what is yours name?" Alec asked really curious about the new kid "i... i'm Magnus" Magnus finally said, "Magnus Bane" he said as Alec looking at him with big smile "I'm happy to know you Magnus Bane" he said and made Magnus smile on that "but now we should go to get care for yours bleeding cheek i will take you to my home my mom is really good with medications" Alec said, luckily it was the end of the day when the parents picking up the kids, and Alec was curious about the new boy he wanted to talk to him all day but he haven't got the courage to do so but now he took advantage of that opportunity as he saw the kids treating the new kid badly that got even ugly he couldn't watching anymore without saving this poor boy then he did what was necessary "Alec it okay, my father would take me and he would treat my wounds" Magnus said trying be politeful but he really wanted go with Alec it was really tempting Magnus really wanted to know better that boy that had just saved his ass. Alec was for him now like his personal superhero, at every preschool he was there was kids that was awful to him this is basically why he keeps moving from place to place but now he is there because his parents moved to new York for their work business again so he needed to be at this preschool only for few months "you sure? My house is down the street it ok we will call yours parents and tell them if that is why you concerned" Alec said as he understand that Magnus thinking it might worried his parents when they wouldn't find him when they come pick him up "i.. i will just inform my father then" Magnus said. he really wanted to go with Alec he never had friends to offer him such an offer to go to theirs houses and now finally there is someone he couldn't resist this, he then took the phone from the small bag that his parents sended him with for emergency and dial to his father it took few minutes until he finally had managed to catch his dad "Magnus, we brought you the phone for emergency what do you want?" (Asmodeus) Magnus father asked "it just the end of the day and you are still not here so i wanted to ask if it ok i will go to a" he then looked at Alec and continue "to a friend house until you would arrive" Magnus said hasitat to his father reaction "wait what, it already time to pick you up?" Magnus dad asked as Magnus rolling his eye of course that his father even doesn't remember when preschool finish "okay sweetie go to yours friend house and informat me on the location i will be there in an hour okay?!" "Okay dad thank you" Magnus said as he hanging out and went back to Alec "hi" he said that Alec would notice he finished the call "so?" Alec asked excited "my father said he will be here in an hour so.. i.. i have time" Magnus said shyly as Alec smile got wide "yeyyyy" Alec shouted in excitement as he grabbed Magnus hand and started running "come on you would love my family" Alec said he was so happy that Magnus father agreed for him to stay at his place until he would arrive. "I'm coming I'm coming" Magnus giggled as he running with Alec at the street.