5

The sun disappeared behind the mountains before you guys pulled up to the house. It was practically in the middle of nowhere to hours from the motel. As you guys were arming yourselves, you still couldn't shake the feeling that something was off. "Is everything okay?" Sam asked handing you a blade. You holstered to your hip and looked at him and then dean. "Something doesnt feel right." Over the last few years you learned not to keep anything from the boys when it came to hunting and feelings together. "Like something bad is going to happen." From the corner of your eyes you saw Dean start to pass his flask over. "No, the thought of alcohol still makes me sick." Dean shrugged and took a shot of it. Sam reached out and placed his hand on your shoulder. Your heart skipped a beat and you were glad for the low light becuase your face burned. Maybe after this hunt you will tell Sam how really felt. "Whatever it is, we got this." You smiled and rose an eyebrow. "That's true," you holstered the gun Sam handed to you. "Let's do this thing." You and sam went around back while Dean went through the front. The plan was to catch them or him or her by surprise and ask questions. Sam lead the way into the backyard. It was bare besides a couple chairs. Dirty everywhere. There was a small hole in the ground, you went over to look at it. "Careful," sam said to you in a hushed but loud tone. You peered into the hole and saw that it was just a small fire pit. "Its nothing," you said once you were back at Sam's side. That was when you heard glass shatter inside. You and sam looked into each at each other. Sam suddenly became concerned and fearful for his brother. Your heart raced because you still didnt know what you guys were dealing with. "You go right and I go left," sam said and before you could answer, sam kicked the back door in. You went in after him. "Dean!" Sam yelled. "Dean!" You turned into what was the kitchen. You held your loaded gun up, ready to fire. "Hes no in here," you yelled towards sam. You passed through to the dining room. "Not in the dining room either." Then you heard another shatter of glass. "Sam?" You yelled. You ran to what was a small family room and tripped over something on the floor. You sat up and saw Dean laying on the floor. A small cut on his head bled. "Dean!" You slide over to him and checked his pulse. "Okay still kicking," you whispered. "Sam! I found Dean! Hes hurt but hell be fine." No response. "Sam! I could really use you right now." Again, no response. You knew you needed to go and look for Sam but you didnt want to leave Dean. "Aw shit," you rip a long piece of your shirt off and wrapped Dean's head. "I'll be back," you whispered. You stood up and started to look for Sam. You walked down a hallway and into the first room you saw. There laid Sam in the middle of the room. How did they or it get the drop on the brothers? You rushed over to Sam and checked him. You sighed because be was okay. "Sam," you shook him and he moved a little bit. "Oh thank God." Sam groaned a bit and turned his face towards you. "You need to go." He moaned. "Hes fast." You furrowed your eyebrows. "What?" You were confused. "Get. Go. It's you he wants." Sam weakly shooed you away. You knew that when Sam or dean both were firm to get going you needed to. "We'll find you." You stood up and quickly got out of the room. You didnt make it out of the hallway before being pinned face first into the wall. You felt hit breath on your neck. "Like I said, anyone can pull the fed card."

❗SAM POV❗
Sam remembered passing out once you got out of the room. When he came to, he rolled to his back to see that the sun was starting to rise. "Sam?" Dean's voice made sam sit up. "In here." Sam rubbed the back of his head. Dean walked in with a piece of cloth tied on his head. "Dude what happened to you?" Sam asked. Dean touched his head "I dont know man but it seems like YN tried to fix me up." Sam's heart stopped. He almost forgot about you. Sam stood up so fast that he almost fell over. Dean steadied him. "Woah there, what's up?" Dean asked. "YN," sam said looking through the house. "I told her to run last night. She wasnt safe here." Dean followed behind. "What do you mean she was safe?" Sam turned on his brother. "The guy from the motel. The one she knocked out. He was here. He got the jump on us. He said he only wanted her." Sam looked everywhere for you and for every minute he didnt find you he heart sank even lower. "Sam," dean grabbed his brothers arm. "Where did you tell her to go?" Sam racked his brain. "I just told her to go and that we will find her." Dean must have seen the worry on his brothers face. "And that's what we will do. Now we know YN is smart and fast." "Yeah but this thing was fast and strong " sam walked out the front and saw that there was a struggle in the yard. But what stopped him was the drag Mark's from the dirt to the street. "Dean!" Sam yelled as he knelt down and stared at the ground. Sam then noticed your gun and blade on the side of the road. "No," he whispered and got up wiped his face with his hands. "Dean," sam said staring at the weapons. "He took her." Dean looked at the weapons too. "Dont worry," dean said. "We'll get her back." Sam hoped so. Otherwise his world would be dark forever.
❗SAM POV OVER❗

You woke up tied up to a chair. All you remember was head butting the thing that trapped you and ran outside to get to the impala. Then you remembered getting hit in the head and passing out. You were in a room that was poorly lit. "Hello!" You called out. You tried to free yourself from the rope that bound you. "Hello! Anyone there?" You prayed that Sam and Dean were looking for you. Your head started to ache. "Well, you're awake." A familiar voice said behind you. You whiped your head around to see the man from the motel in the doorway. "You know how hard it is to keep tabs on you and your little friends? It's very hard. But I did manage." He walked around you and knelt in front of you. His bright blue eyes looked as if he could see into your soul. Maybe he could. "What are you?" You asked him. He stood up and took a step back. His skin shifted like it was out of a Hollywood movie. It wasn't what you were used to. No skin fell. The thing turned into Dean. "Well I would say a shapeshifter," he talked liked dean but how? "But I can only shift into the things I'm going to hunt down next." You tilted your head. The shifter took as step and as he did he shifted into you. The shifter knelt like you and smiled your smile. She held up her hand and out came the stinger/blade of a wraith. "So you're a hybrid?" You asked. Your twin made a face and rose her eyebrow.  "Eh, if that's what you want to call me. My mother is a wraith, who chooses her partners wisely and theh are always a monster." You squinted your eyes "how did you turn the victims insides to goop?" Your twin laughed out loud. "I would lure men and women and alike and try and reproduce. Make more me. Same with my siblings who are all around the world. Anyway, the ones who fought back, well with one stab of this thing and letting it sit, I could let poison enter their body. The poison then would slowly solidify their insides turning it to goop. It's a painful process." You gulped. "So that's why you approached me at the bar?" Your twin smirked. "Smart. And yes, the moment your skin hit mine you were mine. Sadly those winchesters touched me too. I was hoping to kill them back at the house but you were there and I needed to act fast." You opened your mouth but the shifter covered it and put her lips to your ear. "I know they're looking for me. I left clues for them. Now how about we get this show on the road." The shifters voice went from yours to Sam's. It sent shivers down your spine. The shifter pulled back and you were staring at Sam. "I know you prefer him over the other one and I know he prefers you too."

❗SAM POV❗
Sam couldn't stop shaking his leg. All he could think of was you. If you guys knew what you were dealing with Sam knew that you would have it under control. But now, sam wasn't sure if you were okay. "She'll be fine, Sam " dean said driving back to the motel. "Once we get back, we will track her phone and go from there." Sam clenched his fist and thought he was dumb to not tell you how he felt. He thought about the way you would smile at him. The way your tongue would peak between your teeth. Sam closed his eyes and could picture your small and soft hand linger on his arm when you talked to him. The way you focused during a hunt, it scared him and turned him on. He didnt say anything because then the feelings would be real and the chance of losing you would be even more real. Because they all died. Sam's phone began to ring which snapped him back to reality. Sam fumbled for his phone and saw the caller ID. "YN!" Sam answered. "Where are you? Are you okay?" Dean pulled off the road. Sam heard your breathing and it sounded off but then again you were kidnapped and most likely escaped. "Sam," your voice sounded winded and irritated. "I tried to get away. He found me," you sucked in a deep breath. "He hurt me bad. Im hiding but I dont know how long I have." Sam got out of the impala. "YN, Where are you?" There was a small pause. "I dont know the address. But theres a few palm trees and an oddly pink colored van on the side of the street. Hurry, I can hear him coming!" You whispered the last part and the line went dead. Sam looked at dean who was standing out of the car too. "I was able to log into the tracking app, it was hard with this signal in the boonies, but I logged in time to get the address. Its not that far." Sam got back into the impala "she said shes hurt and hiding and that she can bear him." Dean pulled off the road and sped away. Sam was already loading his gun back up. He wasn't going to loose you today.
❗SAM POV OVER❗