16

⚠️SMUT AHEAD⚠️

The rest of the day was long. Dean got the same kind of bodies as last time, but this time where were bite marks. You guys got barely anything from the auditorium but some small scraps of clothes and some scratches on a wall and a shoe on the catwalk. Once you all were together again, you guys agree to a small bar trip and then bed. While at the bar you kept your drinking low and to a minimum of six beers. You were on your third beer when dean got up to flirt with a girl at the bar counter. This girl wasmt even all that attractive either but dean had a few shots of tequila. He didnt care at that point. As you were about to take a drink you heard a voice call out. "Well, well, look at what we have here. Couldn't stay away? Too bad." You looked up and saw Liam approaching you with a girl on his arm. "What brings you here? Hopefully not me becuase you had the best and it simply cant get better than me." Hes drunk, you thought to yourself. You looked at Sam who was looking down. You huffed. "Liam, I didnt come here for you and we never had anything going on. You know that. Now, leave or I'll have Agent Bane here arrest you for interfering with our investigation." You saw sam turn towards Liam. "Oh whatever," liam said taking a step forward, pushing his date aside. "You ruined me with that phone call. You weren't woman enough to do it to my face." You clenched your fist and you saw Sam tense up too. Liam got closer and roughly reached for your arm. "Let go of her" sam firmly said. Liam ignored him. "You see, women like you dont change. Women like you dont want to be tied down. Women like you think they can run the world." With that you grabbed your beer bottle with your free hand and whacked Liam against the head with it. Liam let go and you stood over him and spilled the rest of the beer on him. Without a word you walked out of the bar soon Sam followed. You were rubbing your arm sam came out. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine. Dick head deserved it." You looked around and couldn't find the impala. "Dean must have taken the girl from the bar back to her place." Sam nodded. "Good thing the motel isn't that far." You guys walked back to the motel in silence. Once you guys got back you sat on the bed and took a deep breath. You couldn't believe you did that but it felt good. You took your sweater off and tossed it aside and noticed Sam sitting down at the small table. Suddenly Liams words got to you. "You don't think like that do you?" You got up and went to the motel sink and splashed your face with water. Suddenly you felt Sam's hands on your shoulder. "I shouldnt have come back." You said closing your eyes. You focused on the gentle shoulder rub. "We could have stayed behind, let Dean and maybe Cas work this one. Dammit I was stupid." You turned to face sam to continue your rant but just seeing right there made you loose your focus. You looked sam over and back into his eyes. "You're not stupid, YN," sam said practically closed the gap between and took your chin in his hands. He held your face gently but firmly in place so you couldn't look down. "And you are definitely not like other women. That Liam dude doesn't know what hes talking about." With each word, Sam's face leaned closer to yours and when Sam was finished talking you grabbed his shirt collar and pressed your lips to Sam's. Sam let go of your chin and picked you by the waist. You wrapped your legs around him and your arms around his neck. Without breaking the kiss, sam walked you to the bed and laid you down. You let a small mean escape your lips feeling the weight of Sam on top of you. Sam smiled and lifted himself up. You wat hed as he took both layers of his shirt off. You stared at his chest and went to work taking yours off. Sitting up Sam helped you get the rest of your shirt off. His eyes raked over you hungrily. "Damn you're beautiful." Sam growled and slammed his lips on yours. His hands popped your bra button off and he tossed it aside. Your hands wondered down Sam's chest to his pants. You began to work on getting them off when Sam's hands pulled tbem back and worked them off faster. Next you found yourself stripping your pants off. Sam kissed you again and pushed you back on the mattress. His hand slowly ran down your body and past the elastic of your underwear. His fingers started to massage your already sensitive and aching folds. You let out a small mean which turned into a gasp when Sam thrust two fingers inside you. Sam firmly thrusted in and out while using his thumb to rub your aching nub. You felt yourself getting closer and closer but Sam kept kissing you and somehow got his tongue in your mouth so you couldn't speak. You squirmed under the pressure and pleasure. Then it stopped. Sam's fingers were gone and no longer kissing you. Sam had stood at the foot of the bed pull of his and your underwear. Your heart raced when you saw him and he smiled. "I know," sam slowly made his way between your legs. "Do you want this? Cause I for sure as hell want it." You smirked and wrapped your legs around his waist so that you could feel his tip at your entrance. "Fuck yes I still want this. You would be crazy to think that I dont." With that sam slowly inched inside you. You arched your back and moaned his name. "Better than that other dude?" Sam whispered in your ear and you can hear the smile on his face. "Shut up and fuck me already." You laughed. Sam rose up and you saw the passion and hunger in his eyes. Sam slowly pulled out and you whimpered at the emptiness. Then in seconds Sam slammed right back into you making you scream and Sam repeated it. "Oh dear god," you panted. Feeling yourself geting closer. You clutched the sheets tight in your hands.  Sam lifted one of your legs up and his thrusts began hitting that one crazy spot. "Fuck, sam!" You gasped. Just that  change alone, almost sent you over the edge. "Sam," his name came out in a half scream. "I'm close. Oh fuck, I'm close." Sam's grip on your leg tightened. "Dont you dare cum," sam growled. "Not without me." Sam continued to thrust hard and deep. You had a hard time not letting yourself go so you bit your lip till you tasted blood. Sam's thrusts became irregular and his breathing became uneven. Still hard and still deep, each thrust kept trying to drive you over the top. "Im...close." sam groaned. "Cum, YN, come with me." The moment you let go of your lip, you grabbed Sam's back and dug your nails deep into his skin and let yourself go. Sam came soon after, continuing to thrust through both of your highs. Sam collapsed on top of you. Both of your breathing deep. Sam roll off you and pulled you into his arms and kissed you neck. "Fuck, that was amazing." Sam said stroking your hair. You smiled and rolled over to face him. "That was amazing! Long over due but, amazing." You touched Sam's face. "I love you, Sam. I have been for years." Sam smiled. "Me too." Sam leaned towards you kissed you, taking you into his arms before you both fell asleep.