10

Dean finally arrived back at the motel around five in the evening. With two things covered by plastic. "What did you do?" You asked once dean laid them down. "Dinner party outfits. For you and Sam. And before you guys come for the jugular and dick, I can explain." You slowly went up to your bed and tried to peak at the thing dean got you. Dean tapped your hand away. "It better be good or itll be jugular, dick, and that pretty face." Sam choked back a laugh. Dean smirked. "Oh it will sweetheart. And by the way, nice of you to hang around for this case. I miss it." Dean went to the six pack he bought and opened the beer. "So I'm at the venue where all these parties were held and where our victims were last seen. I scopped around and caught a few leads." You and Sam just stared at the older Winchester. "I over heard that theres a party tonight but theh dont want to cancel due to the disappearances and deaths. So I hacked into their computer and added you two to the list. A young married couple by the name of....wait for it," dean patted his knees and snapped his fingers. "Fitzgerald." You like led your lips "so what's our background story?" Dean was silent for a few seconds. "Well," sam urged. "Alright! I called Garth and asked him to make a paper trail for you guys under the name Donner. He said that name sucked and to use his if I wanted it more believable." You rolled your eyes. Of course Garth was in on this too. "Sam here is heir to his fathers business and estate. YN here is just a normal city girl. You guys are taking Sam's fathers place since he fell ill but you hate him and he made you go." You had to hold back a laugh. "Sounds like something cooked up from a lonely spinster." "Hey," dean said taking a drink. "It was all garth." Sam stepped up, "what's the business?"

❗SAM POV❗
"Shouldnt I be like wearing this stuff?" Sam asked after dean dropped you guys off. "I mean I am the heir to this company." Sam wat hed as you approached in the dress dean got you. Dean had a good eye at what size people wore. You looked amazing and Sam could barely breath. You reached up and fixed his tie. You always had a habit of doing that for him or dean. Sam watched as you re knotted the whole thing, which a very concentrated look. You patted it once you were done and looked up. "Well," you smoothed out your dress. Sam could tell you were uncomfortable in it. It wasn't the first time your had to dress up for a case but, you hated dresses. "You heard dean, you hate your father but have no choice to attend this event. Why would you wear the jewelry and crap of the business and man you hate?" Sam rose an eyebrow. You were right. Sam held out his arm "shall we?" He asked and he felt your small hand take his arm. Sam sucked in a short breath and exhaled. "Show time." Sam heard you say when you guys rounded the corner. Sam saw people waiting to enter. All dressed elegantly. Sam felt your hand tighten and he reached up to pat it. "Shit!" You yanked your hand back and went to your small coin purse. Another thing dean got. "The rings." Before you guys left dean handed you guys two bands. Surprisingly they fit. You pulled them out and threw yours on and gave sam his and he out his on. "Okay," you took Sam's arm again and you guys started towards the entrance again. Sam couldn't help but think how comfortable he felt with being fake married to you. "Name?" You guys were asked by a muscular dude. "Fitzgerald," sam said. "Roy Fitzgerald of Fitzgerald Jewelry and More. I'm his son, Sam and this is my wife, YN." The bouncer like man looked up at Sam who didnt seem nervous and then at you. Your grip on his arm tightened a bit so Sam patted your hand. "Itll be okay sweetie." Sam said. "Sorry, my father fell ill and needed us to go in his stead. Not to mention it's our first night out since the baby was born." Sam saw you take a deep breath and exhaled. Again, sam was making things up as he went without letting you in the know. The man, looked back down and flipped some papers and moved aside. "Enjoy your evening and Miss." The man grabbed your free arm. You turned around pulling Sam around too. "You deserve this night. Babies can be hard." Sam felt a bit more pressure on his arm. "You have no idea." With that the two of you went inside. Inside was something out of The Great Gatsby. "Oi," sam heard you say. "Dean wants us to watch this tonight? How?" Sam looked around."I guess we start talking to people." Sam watched as you pulled your arm free grabbed two drinks and handed him one. "Drink up, we need to be comfortable in here." A couple hours passed and you guys got nothing. You and Sam talked to families and heirs and such. You and Sam played a good fake married couple. "Man," sam turned around to see you looking around. "Where the hell is this bathroom in this place?" Sam noticed you drank a bit, but not that much. A waiter walked by and Sam saw you grab his arm. "Bathroom? Now? Preferably the closest one!" The waiter licked his lips and nervously looked around. "Look, my bladder is small?" Sam noticed your hand tightening up. "Since having a baby a few months ago, I haven't been able to hold it like I used to. Now tell me!" The waiter looked like he was going to die. He might if he didnt tell you where the bathroom was. "Upstairs to the right. It's off limits but you didnt hear it from me." You let go of him, "thank you." Sam followed after you and up the stairs.
❗SAM POV OVER❗

You washed your hands and smoothed out your dress. You hated the thing so much but for some reason it felt amazing on you. You stared at the silver band on your hand and took a deep breath. You were getting nowhere at this party but at least you and Sam were having fun with being fake married. At least you hoped Sam was enjoying himself. You took your phone out of your little coin purse. You noticed a few texts and a missed call from Liam. He would need to wait. You were busy and your sex friend was tbr least of your worries. You out the phone back in your purse and walked out. Sam was leaving against the wall with his phone out. No doubt texting dean. "Shall we head back?" Sam asked. "Downstairs? No way! We should look around some before we do." Sam agreed and you guys walked the longs halls of the house.  You guys admired some paintings and home decorations. You missed this kind of hanging out with Sam. You two appreciated art like no other person. You guys heard a door open and faint voices. Sam pulled you behind a small wall and covered you. The closeness made you catch your breath. You could smell his body wash, it was faint but you could still smell it. "I'm telling you, I smell hunters here. I thought we were careful." A voice said. "Whether we were careful or not, hunters catch onto this. So put those back in the desk and go try and sniff them out." The voices faded and you looked up at Sam who already was about to tell you no. "YN, we shouldnt." You pushed passed him, "who said anything about we?" You shot him a look and saw him catch his breath and follow you. "Everytime you do something like this I have to watch your ass." You guys slipped into th room and closed the door and made sure Sam locked it. You made your way to the desk and started pulling open drawers while Sam sat there in the chair. "This would go a lot faster if you helped." You snipped at Sam. Sam got up and started moving things around the desk until he found a file. "Hold up," he said. He placed the file on the desk. You both looked it over. You looked in horror at the pages. "These are past victims." You breathed. "The husbands or wives of businesses owners or anyone who came in their place." You looked up at Sam who was already staring at you. You looked back down at the paper and spotted a paper with fresh writing on it. "Sam," you said, your voice catching in your throat. "We are on this list." You handed it to Sam who looked st it and then started putting everything back. "We need to get out of here." Sam pulled out his phone and called dean. You guys headed to the door when you heard the door handle rattle. Sam hung up the phone. "What do we do?" He asked in a whisper. You looked behind you and grabbed Sam's arm. You spun around and started to pick up the bottom of your dress. "Sit me on the desk." You told sam. "What?" Sam's face was confused. "Sam, sit me on the desk and trust me." Sam lut his hands on your waist and picked you up and sat you on the desk. You heard the lock turn and you grabbed Sam's face and brought his lips to yours. You could feel the surprise on Sam's face. You wrapped your arms around his neck to keep Sam from pulling away. But sam didnt fight it, in fact, Sam's grip on your waist tightened and he gave into your kiss. You literally melted into it as well. Sam lips were soft but rough and eager. Sam's hand slid down your waist to your thigh and hooked your leg around his waist. That's when the door opened. "Excuse me," a voice made you pull back. A soft and low mean escaped Sam's lips. "This room is off limits to quests." Sam turned around. "We're sorry," sam said softly, helping off the desk. "This is our first night away from our little one since she was born. We be going." You grabbed Sam's arm and he lead you out of the room and back downstairs and out to the parking lot. "Should we talk about that kiss?" Sam asked turning on you. "Maybe later, didnt you recognize them" you asked pointing back towards the building. Sam shook his head. "Those were the people from the Chinese restaurant earlier today. That cannot be coincidental." Something in you told you that those people had something to do with the missing and or dead people you saw in the file. Another part of you to you that, yes, you and Sam needed to have a sit down about that kiss.