Just for you (Valentine's Day Special) (Fluff)

Bakugou couldn't care less for Valentine's Day. Why should couples go out of their way to show that they love each other on just this one specific day? Why can't any other day be just as special? He would rather show you that he loved you everyday than contribute to capitalistic nature of these damn hearts and chocolates that he saw everywhere he went.

He just didn't see the appeal of it and found it irritating to see everybody gush over this and that.

"Hey man, did you get anything for y/n today?" Kirishima asked Bakugou after work was over.

"No," he said cooly and stuffed his hands into his pocket.

"What?!" Kaminari chirped in from afar. "Are you serious?! Why not?"

"I couldn't give two shits about this stupid day," Bakugou replied grumpily. "Y/n doesn't care for it anyways."

"Really? Did she tell you that?" Kirishima asked suspiciously.

The question caught him off guard and Bakugou looked away with a huff. "No... but she knows that I don't care about it."

"Well whether you care for it or not, I think you should do something for her anyways," the red head replied.

"Yeah!" Kaminari joined in. "If she were my girl, I'd give her the whole world if I could because she deserves it!"

"Oi, what did you just say?!" Bakugou yelled out before grabbing Kaminari by the shirt. "If she was your girl?!"

"N-no! No!" He quickly tried to defend himself. "Hypothetically speaking, and also I wasn't referencing to her specifically! I'm just thinking that y/n would really like something from you, bro!"

"Listen, she'll never become your girl, hypothetically or not, you damn pikachu!" He barked and then pushed Kaminari back. "And don't speak like you know anything about her!"

"Whoa, man, calm down," Kirishima said trying to mitigate the situation. "I think what Kaminari is trying to get at is that y/n would really appreciate if you got something for her, since you two have been together for a while now."

"Tch," Bakugou clicked his tongue, "and suddenly, you know what she wants too?"

"Of course I don't know exactly," he replied, "but from bro to bro, I think she would love a gift, especially if it came from you."

"Whatever," Bakugou brushed off. Yeah, you two had been together for a while now, but you had never really asked for any material thing from him. He knew it, too, just from that sappy smile you gave him everyday that you were content with what you had. "I'm heading home now, so don't bug me about this shit anymore."

The blond boy then walked off from the two and left his agency, mood worse than it ever was before. Not only was that conversation about you echoing in his mind, but there was way too many couples out in the streets at this time. They were holding hands, feeding each other chocolate, kissing each other; it made him feel sick to his stomach.

His eyes couldn't help but wander to the deliberate attempts at marketing this sad excuse of a day. The stores showcased bouquets of flowers and chocolate heart boxes larger than the size of his head.

"Sir, would you like to try a sample of our chocolate?" An employee who was advertising their store asked. "It's delicious, and maybe you'd like to get this for your significant other too!"

Bakugou couldn't control his temper, really sick of seeing all of this love-infested stuff. "Fuck off, lady! I don't want whatever you're trying to sell!" He yelled, scaring passerby's away. He then looked at the chocolate. It was in the shape of a heart, and he snatched the piece of chocolate from the trembling lady's hand. Stuffing it in his mouth, he wanted to gag with how sweet it was.