Tender (Smut, Fluff) Birthday Special

(I know this is wicked late for his birthday. Like always, characters are aged up for smut)

-

Bakugou was currently in a room full of people. It was noisy since everybody was currently celebrating his birthday, and joyous laughter filled the room. Kirishima and his friends had managed to gather their old classmates from high school to throw a surprise party for him. As much as he didn't want it, he was forced to go to his own party, unsurprised by the celebration despite its intention of being a surprise.

He only scowled as he watched his classmates and their drunk selves danced around in Kirishima's house, the music blasting away. He was currently sat at a table, taking sips of his beer with a red birthday cone hat that was forced on top of his head earlier.

Although it was early evening, most of his old classmates from the hero course had made it to the party. Everybody was talking, catching up with one another, as it had been a while since they have all graduated and seen each other.

"Hey Bakugou!" He heard Kaminari say as the boy slung his arm over his shoulders. "Happy birthday, man! Can't believe you're so old now!"

"Hah?!" He angrily yelled out. "We're practically the same age! If I'm old, then you're fucking old too!"

"You still haven't changed much even after all of these years, huh?" Sero then chirped in.

"Well," Kaminari said, giving Bakugou a suggestive look, "There is one thing that has changed though." The blond man glared at him, an annoyed expression on his face. "I heard from Kirishima that you have a girlfriend now~"

"Whoa, really?" Sero replied. "That's shocking. I would never expect Bakugou to have a girlfriend first out of the rest of us!"

"The hell is that supposed to mean?!" He yelled, feeling insulted at that comment.

"It's not fair!" Mineta then started to cry, coming in from out of nowhere. "Why does Bakugou of all people get love but I'm still not popular with anyone at all?!"

"That's 'cause you're a perverted little fuck!" Bakugou glared at the grape head before clicking his tongue and turning to speak to Kirishima. "Hey weird hair, why the hell did you go blabbering your mouth about my personal life with these guys?!"

"Sorry, man," Kirishima replied sympathetically, "They were helping me set up this party and we were all catching up with our lives." The red head scratched the back of his head apologetically. "When you told me about it, I was surprised too! I wonder when I'll get to meet her."

"What?" Kaminari said. "So you don't know who she is either?"

"Nah, he didn't tell me," he replied. "Seems like he wants to keep her a secret for now."

"I'm curious to see what type of girl she is to be able to handle someone like Bakugou," Sero commented.

"Hey, shut the hell up!" Bakugou yelled again from the insult.

"Where is she by the way? Shouldn't she be here since it's your birthday?"

Bakugou looked away from everybody, an even worse scowl on his face now. He was unknowingly upset, and to combat those feelings, he took a chug of his beer, hoping it would make him feel better. "She's still working right now," Bakugou said calmly after putting the now empty beer down, although the irritation on his face was still apparent. "Don't know when she gets out."

"That's a bummer," Kaminari said disappointingly. "I wanna see what type of person she is too."

The blond boy then got up from his chair, surprising everyone. He felt sour at the mention of you. He knew you couldn't call today off from work, but he didn't think he would feel this upset over it. Maybe it was because he started to feel a little more tipsy than usual, but he knew he had to get his mind off of it for now.