Private Eye from London『名探偵 コナン Detective Conan Fanfiction』

🌸

The death of Satsuki Hisaki's parents was shrouded in pure mystery. The news claimed that their deaths were caused by an awful accident, but the evidences clearly didn't point to that conclusion. People had accepted that fact, but Hisaki didn't. Since she was a self-proclaimed detective, so she investigated and found things she wasn't able to comprehend. What did RUM mean? Why was it crossed out? Were her parents involved in something dangerous?

🌸

The revamped version of Private Eye from London『名探偵 コナン Detective Conan Fanfiction』has officially started!

Here are the teasers for the upcoming revamped chapters:

“Tell me why am I here again,” Hisaki asked.

🌸

Mrs. Roberts closed her eyes as she sighed. It was as if she released all of the stress she had been keeping. “I am baffled as to why you even include yourself in such utterly dangerous situations.”

🌸

“I’m sorry,” Hisaki spoke, ever so politely. “did we invite you into this conversation?”

🌸

“Seems like I have made a dire mistake on trusting you,” Saguru nonchalantly announced.

🌸

Her eyebrows creased as her eyes burned with almost all kinds of emotion, anguish, sorrow, grief... Everything! She buried her face into one of her palms, the crease in her eyebrows seemingly grew deeper and deeper. Her breathing hitched at the simple thought she was about to give. Can’t she do anything at all? Anything to solve this... this case?

🌸

That concludes the preview of the revamped version of Private Eye from London! I’m actually very excited to have this book remade ^^ For more PEFL updates follow me on my Instagram—which is mostly for the written and drawn works that I do— the user name is:
Nielle.Sakura