FIVE

Today was our one year anniversary.

I was sound asleep and all that, until the door opened  revealing Eli, as always.

"Daddy, I have to go potty." He poked Harry's ribs, obviously tickling him.

Harry shot up, he looked at me and scowled, "Why did you tickle me?"

"Daddy, I have to go potty!" Eli yelled this time.

Potty training was great.

Absolutely amazing until your son peed on you and on everyone's lunch.

Then you give up and leave it to the man because no way I was getting pee on the food again.

On top of it all, it was too late to warn Harry and he ended up taking a bite, but I didn't tell him that.

Eli, being three was starting to potty train, and Harry was helping a lot.

When we started dating, I never thought that Harry would take the role of Dad so seriously and you can tell that they have a close connection.

I sat up as Harry and Eli went to the restroom, and made the bed, throwing a couple of socks and underwear on the laundry basket.

I took out some of last night's cheetos and coke. We don't have many wild nights now, with Eli escaping the bedroom to sleep with us, but that's okay, I really dont mind.

Harry and Eli came back and settled on watching TV, I joined them, knowing that either Gemma or Lake would come up soon to give us breakfast, as it was now a routine.

"Good morning, my boys." I kissed Eli's forehead and Harry's lips.

"Morning, sexy." I gave Harry an eye roll.

"Good morning Mummy!" Eli hugged me tightly, and Harry did the same.

I shrugged them off and lay on Harry's chest.

"Babe, you need to do the routine pregnancy test today."

Yes we had a routine pregnancy test, and why is that? Because we had a pregnancy scare a couple of months ago and I insisted we do a monthly thing since I didnt want to kill my child.

On another note, we had been trying for a baby. And again, why? Because Harry's not as bad ass of a thief as he looks.

Sure, the black clothes and constant frown led people on, but once they saw he was a holding a three year old dressed in a bright green tshirt and a teddy bear in his hands, they rethought that.

Again, I wasn't really keen on having kids now, but I wasn't completely opposed to it. Like, If I'm pregnant okay, and if I'm not, okay, too.

Gemma at first warned me it could be Harry's way of keeping our relationship safe, but after very intense arguments, we got everything on line again, and we always communicated after we heard something we didn't like.

As for Eli, he didn't understand the while Pregnancy concept, he just knew the term, Big Brother.

Harry was completely kid obsessed and it was kinda cute. The other day, I woke up with a pillow under my shirt and Harry giggling like a small child.

I rolled my eyes and just wacked him with the pillow.

"Okay, I know."

"Wanna go to the park, Eli?" He asked the small boy who was staring at the tv.

"No." He shook his head, "It's Snowy out Today, daddy."

"How do you know?"

"Senna came in my room and opened my curtains." He shrugged.