TWENTY-FIVE

Hey, I had a problem with Wattpad and my last chapter, sorry for the wait.

Harry and I arent exactly on a talking mood at the moment.

My father keeps calling me and I keep ignoring him. Athena is in Pain, even with the balancing out shit, she still seems to be whimpering in pain.

It honestly feels kinda shitty for someone who thought everything was gonna be okay for once.

Eli had been keeping me sane, Athena was now asleep, so I assumed she wasnt in too much pain, but then again, it was really hard to tell.

Eli and I were watching a cartoon show he adored while cuddling in bed. Harry was driving up front with an eternal frown, worried about something he probably didnt have to worry about.

In our state we definitely did have something to worry about. I just ignored it.

Lunchtime was getting closer and closer and I was getting hungry. I had baby spit everywhere and I stank, so a shower would be nice. I could also take advantage of that and give the kids a bath.

I decided it was a good idea to tell Harry to stop for a few hours so we could make lunch and do the necessary things us humans needed to do.

"Hey." I tugged his hair a little, "Can we stop?"

He nodded, "Yeah, for a while."

He stopped close to a convenience store and I got to work. Firstly helping Eli shower since it was quicker with the older child first. I'd probably hop in the shower with the baby to save time.

Eli was done in fifteen minutes, so I got in with Athena.

She wasn't feeling the best, I cut her nap short, so she was grumpy.

We were done in about thirty minutes.

I put her in warm clothes and sat down on the living room to feed her.

Harry had made some pasta and salad. He was pretty good at cooking so he usually cooked everything.

I could cook too, but it wasn't as good as when Harry did it.

"So, what's the plan, Daddy?" Eli bounced up on his seat, "Where are we going? Is it close? Am I gonna have friends?"

"We're going to Alegora. It's pretty far away, though. And yes you're gonna have friends. You're gonna love it there, I promise."

Eli eyed him suspiciously, "Okay, I'm trusting you daddy."

"As you always should." Harry replied with  a grin.

I was still feeding Athena when Harry served me a plate and a glass of water and lemon. He ran a hand through my hair before kissing my forehead, "You doing okay, baby?"

I nodded, a smile creeping into my face, "I'm okay."

"Good." He kissed me one more time before helping Eli wash his hands and brush his teeth. At this time Eli would want to hang out outside but I really didn't trust outside right now.

I decided to check the website that was keeping us updated on the whole tsunami thing, it had changed.

It was now 23 days until it arrived.

It was approximately 30 days to get there, so I wasnt really sure on how the ordeal would play out. For all I know it could change to months and years depending on what was causing the euphoria about it.

Soon, we were on the road again. Harry humming to a song on the radio, me and Athena both resting on the back while Eli and Harry casually chatted together.

Athena was cooing softly and playing with my hair I had my hands on her back and my nose to her hair.

She smelt so good.

I had noticed some changes about her, her hair was getting slightly darker and her eyes were clearing up to a sort of Caribbean sea color. She was overly sensitive to light so maybe the color would lighten even more.

Her personality was coming out more. She always wants attention and love and she loves vocalizing and being loud. She loves to laugh too, it's cute.

It sucked that she was going through this with me. I wanted to give her a normal life.

I knew ultimately we'd be fine, but I just knew this could culminate in hatred on her part.

Moving always and not making friends.

I sighed as I sat up with her, bouncing her slightly.

"Hi, I love you." I whispered, "I always will even though you'll probably not like me very much."

She cooed out a giggle.

"I'm not a terrible mum am I? I'm letting you suck the life out of my tits."

Her eyes were slowly shutting in exhaustion as I spoke.

"Yeah, go to sleep, my love, you'll feel better tomorrow, you'll see." I kissed her lips and forehead before strapping her to the carrier and falling asleep myself.

I'd probably need the extra sleep. Life was tiring. It was quite literally sucking the life out of me.

I wasnt complaining though, at least Athena and Elijah will have a good life without worrying about the shit Harry and I have to.

I hoped so.

I'm sorry like, so so so so so sorry. I promise I'll have a longer chapter up soon. Luh ya.