PARAS-THE THIRD ANGLE

Another day in the same old bigg boss house...same old discussions same old fights and the usual high voltage drama but amidst all of these shenanigans there was something that was troubling our very own "one man army"!

Sid-Saala jo dekha wo dekha,par gussa kyun aa raha hai....maa kasam dimag sd  raha hai mera.

Asim-bro tu kya soch raha hai,itni der se bat kr raha hun main yar

Sid-Asim yar mera na kisi bat pe dimag bahut Khrab hai,par samaj nahi aa raha if it's okay to react on it or not.

Confusion was clearly visible on sid's face as he kept biting his nails and thinking why is this feeling so foreign yet so familiar.

Asim-Bhai Mujhe pta hai already k kya issue hai ...bol bataun?

Sid- thought to himself(is gadhe ko kya pta hoga)Han han chal bta

Asim- You saw sana sleeping in paras's bed right.

Sid-(Finally happy that someone started the topic) His voice got deeper...
"Han yar main saala andar baitha wait kar raha tha k aayegi sone,saala dekh raha hun paras k bed pe Jake so gyi
Ajeeb hai yar is ldki ka"

Asim-Bhai sun you know I care for you man and i am telling you this coz i can see she matters to you.

Sid not really paying attention to the last part of what he said,"han han bol na yar"

Asim- Bhai paras ne mujhe bola tha k sana ka game hi yahi hai ek ldka fasao Uske bharose aage bdte jao...wo tere pass sirf isliye aai hai kyunki tera naam hai bhai plz usse door reh ,pyar wo paras ko abhi bhi karti hai,par wo mahira k chakar main hai isliye tera sirf use ho raha hai.Try to understand bro.

With this asim stood up and said
"Chal tu baith main thodi der mein aata hun."
He walks away from there.

Asim thought this might help sid in understanding things better but unfortunately he was stuck on the line"pyar to wo paras se hi Krti hai,tera bas use ho raha hai".

Sid(to himself)Pyar Kaise kr skti hai...pucha toh tha Maine, aisa hota to bta deti,jhooth kyun bolegi?
He started to walk towards his most visited place in the bb house (If you are a fan like me,bta do jldi se k konsi jgh hai ye)

Arti came outside to look for sid. She kept shouting "sid....sid...oye kaha hai"
Pta ni kahan Chala gaya ye ldka yar..

(Abdullah kahin toh usey akela chod de yar🤣)
She got tired of looking around for him and left.

Sid came out but sleep eluded him still.He couldn't help but sit in silence and wonder how a girl he has known for such a short time who was nothing more than a bed partner or a fellow housmember is bothering him so much that ppl can look at his face and guess what is bothering him.

For a split second may be he wanted to be the person who confronts the problem with emotions but life has taught him so much,Its better to conceal than feel,that was his mantra and he had no plans of leaving it for anyone....he got tired  and he felt like he wanted to leave things as they were and not bother about them.

Sid-(murmuring)Yaar iski life hai jo karna hai kare,jahan marna hai mare,mereko kya....I am not here to make fkn friends...bhad main gaye sab,I will go and sleep on my bed.

He went inside with this belief that whatever is happening is no longer his concern.

But what was happening was going to be his concern for he was not aware but the green eyed monster (jealousy) has started to knock on his doors and before he realized it he was on his bed trying to get some much needed sleep.He puts the pillows between his legs and sleeps on his right side as always.

"This is it right,this is routine ...I do this everyday, he thought,fir aaj ye ajeeb kyun lg raha hai???"

Sidharth closed his eyes and slowly this tornado of emotions started to calm down and he slept that night with hope that whatever it was he was feeling ,will somehow magically go away .

Kise pta tha k ye toh bas shuruat thi....is bimari ki abhi unko kai stages par karni thi😊😊😊
.
.
.
.
.
.
Phewwwww,damn this is hard..khair I tried to set the scene although paras being an issue will be in next part but I always wanted to write from sid's pov.
I hope this attempt is good enough to pass as a read.
Much love.

P.s(yar journey videos dekhi,it was awesome man)Bas ek baat btao ye parasite ne kiski burai nahi ki hai is show main, saala journey kisi ko bhi ye zaroor burai karega.

Anyways,good night everybody,I hope the best person wins and after tomorrow hum berozgaron ko koi kaam mil jaye😁