AJI HUMSE BACHKE,KAHAN JAYEGA...JAHAN JAYEGA HUME PAYEGA

Sidharth was feeling the golden burden of being the winner right now....tonight was his success party and he was packed with meetings day in and day out.
Shehnaz was busy shooting her show and was not doing great at keeping happy apparently.
How he knows that.....well he had his contacts.
You weren't thinking he will let her out of his sight without someone to take care of her ...were you????

No chance...the only reason sid was able to concentrate on other things was because he was constantly in contact with the crew members and shehnaaz ofcourse.
He kept enquiring about her...if she has eaten something or not..is she is okay or not.Is eveyone behaving well with her or not...just enough for him to not get too worried.
But he was not happy with the reports...she was not happy at all on the sets...channel was forcing her to play pretend when she just wanted to rest for a few days.He was so mad at this whole situation but there was nothing he could do.

He however has postponed his party to friday night so that she can attend....he was not going to celebrate any kind of success without her...she was an important part of his win...she has to be there.
Shehnaz on the other hand was in hell....the woman barely got some rest and was back to the grind...she was working even today...today FRIDAY....she was supposed to be free by evening....she had to go to sid,i mean sid's party...poor girl was not even able to concentrate on the shoot, all the while... Manish paul, her host and her brother shehbaaz and even paras was trying to cheer her up.

She felt weak and alone...which was really weird if you ask me....she was surrounded by so many men...all of them there for her...for pampering her,for loving her...but here she was feeling so sad and alone...
She was reminded of the song
"KEHNE KO SATH APNE EK DUNIYA CHALTI HAI,PAR CHUP KE IS DIL MEIN TANHAYI PALTI HAI"

She was so done now...she went on ig live before she started shooting for today's episode...but so many skeptical fans ruined her big day for her...damn ppl really hated the fact that she was doing the show...she hated to too but it had to be done.

Can you imagine the pain a girl like her was facing in that moment,a girl so vocal about her feelings,trying to convey that whatever she will do in the show is all fake,she had to promote a show she signed without knowing full details about,she has to stay away from sidharth while other men try to impress her but that was not the worst part..she has to do all of that on national tv....while haters sit there and judge her for even smiling at other men.

Being a celebrity is like wearing the thorn crown all the time...she gets love but judgements come along with it.
People love sana but only if she behaved in a certain way..the way they wanted.
She wondered if they will stay if she screws up????
Will they catch her if she falls?
Will sid accept her love if she gets closer to someone for sake of the show?
So many questions but no one to answer.
It was really difficult if you think about the position Shehnaz was in,she couldn't really feel good because she didn't get to enjoy her well earned stardom.
She wanted to enjoy people cheering her name... people clapping for her, going mad over her but all she got was the comments in the live and to be honest most of them were about not doing the show .....she felt sad.

Shehnaz thought when she will go live for the first time after BB13 it will be a lot more positive than what she observed.
Maybe she was thinking too much but when you crave for love as deeply as Shehnaz Gill.... it affects you a lot.

What's done is done Shehnaz thought.... I have to see this through.
Sidharth always taught me that unprofessional people are never welcomed in industry and even though the show is not something she liked ,it was her entry into the mainstream TV industry.

She was lucky she got a chance to do show with colors in her debut....and she was not going to screw this up because she couldn't control her emotions.... if she has to fake for few months so that the show will be a success she will try her level best.