AKELE KHUSH HUN PARESHAN NA KAR...ISHQ HAI TOH KAR EHSAN NA KAR

The day has arrived....today was finale of this tiresome almost 5 months journey that all of them endured day in and day out.
All comes down to this ....all 5 of them sitting on the sofa in garden area with salman talking to them for very last time.....he was charming and engaging as per usual and all of them were having a great time.

Sidharth and sana were sitting right next to each other like everyday....they both looked absolutely stunning and equally tired......sana had this sadness on her face as if she was dreading the results of both show and her love for the man sitting next to her.
Whereas sidharth was sitting there all relaxed and excited....he was hoping by the end of the night he leaves this house with a trophy in his hands.

One by one salman was eliminating contestants...firstly paras took the money bag and took a volunteer exit out of the house,then arti was eliminated and later into the night rashmi was also eliminated from the house.

Right now....on the sofa there were top 3 contestants of bb13...which was not a surprise to anyone...all three of them were expected names and almost everybody has predicted for it to come true.

Shehnaz kaur gill
Sidharth shukla
Asim Riyaz

All of them were well deserving and super loved....so far into the competition i think all three of them were winners.
Salman has just taken a break to talk to the parents and the top three were breathing deep and trying not to panic at the next announcement....because whoever will be out next will not be standing in front of the light switch...which believe it or not was a pretty big deal.

Sidharth was tapping his foot,looking upwards,while sana was looking at his face and wondering if he is thinking about the same things she is thinking about.
"Kya soch raha hai sidharth.....ab toh trophy ghar hi aayegi tnsn na le"
Sid gave her a smile and held her hand...he looked at her and said in a low voice
"Nahi jeeta toh"?

He needed some sana talk right now...the super meaningful discussions that more than often gave him valuable lessons of life.

Sana pressed his fingers in her hands and said
"Nahi jeeta toh kisi aur ko jiteyaga....wo bhi haarna ni hota baby....tere karan koi aur jeetega.

She leaned into his ear
"Aur sun hum teeno hi sath they jab phle bhi game plti thi aur isi liye hum abhi bhi aage aaye hain...is khottey ke jeetne se mujhe khushi ni hogi par teri kasam lage...hum dono ki jeet mein ek hissa toh tera bhi hoga na"

Sid was confused as to what she was saying...so sana explained
"Sun ....asim phle din se tere karke safe hota tha...wo famous tab hua jab tere against bola...wjah to tu hi tha na...aur mera toh shuru mein scene hi thoda emotional type ka tha..jldi disturb ho jati thi,tune bahut smjhaya hai mujhe aur support bhi kiya hai sahi jagah...tune smjhaya tb smj aane lgi game fir tu nahi hota toh man bhi ni lgta na mera...toh main bhi yahan thi toh tere sath ke karan hi na...aaj koi bhi  jeete jeetenge sb hi sidharth...all 3 of us"

Sidharth smiled at her twisted but selfless explanation.
A man having as much trust issues as him was forced to trust her because of these kind of things....
ITS TRUE HE HAS DEMONS..BUT SHE KNEW HOW TO PUT THEM TO SLEEP.

Sana kept her head on his shoulder.
She was not worried about winning right now...the only thing she was thinking was...i hope i stay next to him a few seconds longer.
She just wanted to savor this moment a bit more...before it turned into a memory.
She knew winning was very important to him and he will be super upset if he didn't win...i mean she wanted to win but she knew that she can handle it better than him if she didn't.

Sid looked at her and saw her in deep thoughts....he knew she was worried equally about not winning. But like she always does she was putting him before her.