JAB DARD HI DAWA HO...TOH THEEK KYA HONGE

This morning in the bb house was turning out to be quite exciting than the usual ones...two main reasons for that were

1.It was nomination day....and they wanted to make the most of this day before its all fights and drama.
2.Sana has thrown everyone in the pool and is now having a pool party with them.

All the housemates were having wild fun and even though sid was not in the pool...he was contented just looking at sana in a good mood.

Sid knew how hard nominations are for her.If you ask sid he will tell you that sana for sure is going to be in finale top5...but sana gets so worried about herself.

How he wish he could put her insecurities to sleep.How he wishes for her to be more confident.
To feel too much is also a pain in the butt.

Sid looked at sana who is now drenched in her white shirt ..which by the way is now super wet and super see through.
He saw paras,vishal and asim in there...and even though paras and asim were not exactly looking at her but

Mr.Madhurima se frying pan khaunga..par sana se flirt karne se baaz ni aaunga...
was constantly around her.
This was getting too much now.

Sid shouted"oye moti ho gya bas ab chal change kar le....saara din yahi ni karna hai"

Sana pouted at him and said
"Yar sidharth aa na thodi der bas...fir aa jaungi bahar i promise"

Sid while standing "tumhara dimag khrab hai thand mein pool mein gyi hui ho....i am not dumb like you....i am not coming shehnaz...behtar hoga tum abhi bahar aa jao..meko baar baar nahi bolna hai"

With this he stood up and went inside.
Sana was shocked at his attitude
"Isko toh nahane se kuch zyada hi problem hai....aise karta hai jaise namak ka bna ho....gal jayega"

This made everyone laugh.

After few more minutes of fun, sana stepped outside water and went inside to change.
She saw sidharth lying on the bed alone...she went inside and said
"Babbayyyyy....aaja ek hug dede plz.....bdi thand lg ri hai"

Sid ran as if he has seen a ghost....Sana was dripping all over the floor and was running after him.

Meanwhile sid kept shouting
"Shehnaz touch bhi ni hona...i swear main tera bahut bura haal karunga warna"
Sana kept laughing and kept running.
When she was out of breath she gave up and sid smiled.

Sana thought....aise ni manega ye ...she screamed
"Siddaarrttthhhhh.......aake hug dede...main jaun change krne mujhe sach mein thand lg ri hai"

Sid was having none of it...
Pagal hai kya...har time faltugiri....ja jake change kar.

Sana turned towards him and said
Change toh tbhi karungi jab tu hug karega...warna aaj aise hi sahi.

She left for the garden area...sid was pissed at her attitude.
Damn why does she have to be so stubborn...i mean he was not saying anything inappropriate.

Sana was sulking in the garden alone and like she said she was still drenched in the same clothes.

Rashmi saw her practically shivering and shouted at her
"Baby bimar ho jayegi...plz change kar le"
Sana just pouted and said
"Us paapi ko bol aake paschatap kare..tb karungi change"

Rashmi gave up and went inside and scolded sid like a school teacher.
"Shukla yar uth na yar...jaake mna usko..bimar ho jayegi i swear she is shivering already"

Sid was shocked
"Hain...usne change nahi kiya kya"???

Rashmi-Nahi be wo toh bahar hi baithi hai.

Sid stood up and ran outside...
Ye ldki ka kuch smj ni aata.