5.

"Hyung~ Pleeeeeeaaaase!"

My eyes fell on a pouting Haechan and I sighed. He was holding a piece of clothing in his hands and I rolled my eyes.
"No. I am not walking out of the house with THAT on."

He frowned even more and pointed to the item in his hands.
"You'd look amazing. I promise. Ask any of the members."

I huffed and grabbed the clothing item before pushing Haechan out of the room to change. When I was done I looked in the full body mirror in the room and widened my eyes. I look terrible as usual but whatever I guess.

"Hyung! Are you done?"

I sighed quietly before opening the door and Haechan gasped.
"You look amazing!!!!"

He grabbed my hand and lead me out of the bedroom before practically throwing me in front of the 127 members who were gathered in the living room. They all stopped what they were doing and looked at my outfit. Many mouths were hanging open and I put my arms around myself out of embarassment while I examined my own outfit.

Haechan squealed and did jazz hands

"Now tell me what you think. He looks stunning doesn't he???"

Johnny looked into my eyes and smiled.
"You look good."

Everyone slowly agreed and I blushed while putting my hands over the exposed skin on my stomach. Jaehyun noticed this and stood up before taking my hands into his and smiling at me.

"You look amazing, Jiwon. You always do."

I smiled a little and nodded.
"Thanks."

He poked my cheek before going back to his spot and I smiled wider. Then Haechan pointed out that we had practice later. I froze and was turning around to walk up the stairs when Haechan grabbed my wrist. He had his puppy dog eyes on and a quivering lip.

"Please leave it on hyung~"

He pouted and I simply sighed before nodding and sitting down with the rest of 127. We sat and chatted for a while before individual mebers began changing and getting ready for practice.

"So you're actually going to wear that out to practice? That's a little out of your comfort zone. I'm proud of you."

I turned to see a changed and ready Taeyong and smiled.
"He better be glad I'm fond of him."

Taeyong laughed and we chatted until it was time to go.
"So how are you doing? I know you're a little overwhelmed with all the sub units. "

I smiled slightly and leaned back on the couch.
"I'm doing pretty good. Busy and a little tired but good nonetheless. And what about you? Leading all 21 of us is kind of hard."

Taeyong let out a laugh and leaned back on the couch with me.
"I guess I'm doing about like you are right now. Busy and tired but still doing good. "

We both smiled softly and began to talk about the new manager I was getting. The last one quit to pursue a different career.

"I don't know. I'm kind of nervous. I have to meet him after practice is over and I have no clue how he acts or what he's like."

Taeyong patted my back and side hugged me.
"You'll be fine. I'm sure SM wouldn't hire terrible managers. They never have for us before."

I locked gazes with him and nodded.
"You're right. Think positively. Everything will be fine."

Taeyong nodded and ruffled my hair before gathering everyone.

"Time's up! Let's go 127!"

As we all filled out of the dorm, Taeyong and I did a head count and made sure everyone was present before we left. Once everyone was accounted for, we left for the SM building.

Practice had been running smoothly but I kept on pulling down the shirt I had on to cover my midriff. The boys noticed this about an hour in and decided to let me change.

"Here. Put this on."

I saw Taeil with an oversized hoodie and I smiled before taking it and putting it over my outfit. The feeling was of pure relief when I was covered fully.

"You look so cute~"

I saw Yuta and smiled at him.
"Thanks. I do try."

Out of the corner of my eye i saw Haechan slightly pout and I walked over to him. He looked at me and pouted more.
"Why didn't you like the outfit?"

I sighed and ruffled his hair.
"I did like it. Just not on myself. It made me a little uncomfortable but I wore it to make you happy."

He smiled a little and hugged me before we began practice again and I shook my head.

~~~

After a few more hours of practice a loud bang was heard and we turned to see the door to the practice room wide open. A tall man walked in and smiled a little too sweetly.

"Sorry to interrupt. I'm Jiwon's new manager. He was running late and I figured I'd just come to him."

I checked the time and saw that I was running a little late and smiled sheepishly at the man before bowing.
"I'm so sorry. Let me get my-"

" We can talk in my office. Come along."

I looked at my members who all smiled brightly and some gave me thumbs up before I left and walked to this man's office. It wasn't very big but it was enough for what he needed. Once we entered he closed the door and glared at me. The happiness from earlier was completely emtied from his face.

"You have never met me before so I'll keep this simple. I hate when people are late, when people laugh, when people speak without being spoken to, being touched, and not being in control. Do one of those things and I will make your life miserable. Tell no one of how I treat you or I will end you. You will let me continue with this charade and won't rat me out to anyone. You will also do whatever I ask of you. Got it?"

I was shaking and my breathing was becoming uneven as I nodded slowly. I could tell I was having an anxiety attack but I tried to keep calm.

Everything is okay, Jiwon.
Everything is okay.
It's okay.

The manager opened the door and walked out while leaving me there to even out my breathing alone.