19.

"Hyung!!!!!"

I screamed as I ran away from a flailing Ten. Kun poked his head out from the kitchen and I quickly ducked behind him before Ten saw me. The said male looked at Kun and smirked.
"You can't hide from me."

Kun put his spatula down and quickly put out his arms protectively.
"I don't think so."

Ten smiled and I felt someone pick me up and throw me over their shoulder.
"Yah!!! Wong Yukhei!!!!!! Put me down!"

Lucas chuckled as Kun stood there with wide eyes.
"Be careful Lucas!"

Ten and Lucas ran to the living room and Lucas threw me onto the couch. I smiled sheepishly.
"I'm sorry, Hyung. Really. I didn't mean to tell him. I thought I hung up the phone."

Ten crossed his arms.
"You weren't aware that Johnny was still on the line!? While I was spilling my guts about how much he means to me?!"

I nodded slowly. Lucas watched and so did Kun who had recently entered the room. Ten seemed stressed.
"He knows. He frickin KNOWS!!!! And he keeps trying to call me!!!! Probably to make fun of me!!!!"

I shook my head.
"Hyung he isn't trying to make fun of you. He was trying to tell you how nice you sounded. The song was amazing and you sounded great singing it. And Johnny wanted to tell you that he liked it."

I unlocked my phone and showed Ten the messages between Johnny and I. He visibly relaxed until he put on a sad face.
"I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have yelled at you. Johnny was the one who stayed on the line to listen in. I should have just talked to him about it. Then I wouldn't look dumb."

Lucas smiled and laughed.
"Ten hyung, you always look dumb."

Ten smacked his shoulder earning a yelp from the six foot tall male.
"As I was saying, thank you."

I raised an eyebrow.
"For what?"

He smiled.
"For helping me write the song. And for explaining everything to Johnny. And for being nice about my dramatic self even though I know I'm annoying."

I laughed.
"Hyung, just go talk to Johnny."

He smiled at me and pulled out his phone before walking away. Kun and Lucas just stood there shocked at everything that had just happened. Kun was the first to speak.
"He wrote a song?"

I nodded.
"He wrote the lyrics and I helped him compose it."

Lucas smiled.
"And it was for Johnny hyung?"

I nodded again.
"Yeah. They've always been very close. It makes sense that he would want to thank Johnny for always being beside him."

Kun smiled and plopped down on the couch next to me. He laid his head in my lap, which was becoming more of a habit nowadays, and closed his eyes.
"Finally peace and-"

"Dog pile!"

Lucas screamed and jumped on top of the both of us before Kun groaned.
"-quiet......"

I laughed and saw YangYang enter the room. He saw the predicament and began tickling Lucas.
"Hey!!!! Stop that!!!!"

Lucas then began to chase YangYang out of the living room and into the bedrooms. Kun gasped once his lungs could operate properly and I smiled down at him.
"In this house, you should know better than to wish for peace and quiet."

He chuckled.
"You're right."

I started playing with his hair and I hummed a few songs before a hand on mine took me out of my daze. Kun was staring at me with a fond look.
"Sing me something."

I shook my head but he used the puppy eyes and I couldn't resist. I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"Sometimes I wonder how you're the hyung."

He smiled and snuggled up on my lap once again. I smiled a little as he covered himself in the fluffy blanket I had given him last year for his birthday.
"What should I sing?"

He scrolled through his playlist for an idea and stopped on one that he liked.
"This one."

He showed me the screen and I smiled a bit.
"This one?"

He nodded and I laughed lightly before singing. The sweet melody of 'So far so good' flooded out of my mouth and Kun closed his eyes once again while listening to my voice. I continued to sing until someone nearly broke down the door. Hendery came running in and I stopped singing immediately. He smiled.
"I knew it!!!!!! You CAN sing!!!"

I blushed and he reached into his pocket to grab his phone before dialing a number.
"Lucas! You owe me a free ice cream!!!"

I laughed and continued to play with Kun's hair. He smiled and leaned into my touch.
"You should sing more often."

I nodded.
"Yeah. Maybe I should."

We both watched pointless shows and movies on the tv until it was nearly midnight. Both of us grew tired and laid down together on the couch. Kun wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to his chest. He let out a small breathe and whispered,"I love you, Jason." I smiled and curled up into him before falling asleep. 

~~~

Running was the only thing I could do. The man chasing me had a knife drawn and kept clawing at me as he followed my every move. My body shook from the amount of heavy breathing I was doing. My feet were numb and I felt like dying right there. Despite my doubts I kept running for my life and praying that someone would save me from my terrible fate. Cars passed by us but none of them noticed anything, or they just didn't care. Just when I was about to stop running, a man jumped onto my attacker. The guy with the knife was knocked down and I contemplated running from both of them. Just then the knife was stabbed into my saviour and I saw the bloodied face of my best friend.

~~~

I gasped and jolted upright before squinting my eyes at the bright lights I was greeted with. I noticed my members in the room with me but they were almost invisible to me. My mind was blank as I searched the room for the one person I needed.

"Where's Kun?"