18

I walked into the dorms after texting Taeyong that I was already here. The lights were off and once I stepped foot inside to turn on the lights the whole room lit up and I saw all of my members pop up from hiding places. I smiled and Chenle came running up to me before jumping into my arms. My lips formed a wide smile as I fought back tears. I had missed them all so flipping much. Chenle wrapped his legs around my waist and I carried him all the way inside before he finally let go.
"Hyung! I missed you so much! Do you know how cranky everyone has been without you here? It's not even funny."

I laughed.
"Really? You guys missed me? I couldn't tell."

He giggled and lead me to the other members. I hugged every single one of them and stopped realizing that Xiaojun was missing. I looked around.
"Guys where's Xiaojun?"

Taeyong and Johnny acted quickly and moved in front of the pathway that lead to the kitchen. I folded my arms.
"What's going on?"

Johnny guiltily smiled.
"Nothing. What are you talking about?"

I raised an eyebrow.
"Johnny why do you bother lying if you aren't good at it?"

He nervously laughed and Taeyong smiled.
"We just made a mess in the kitchen and we don't want you to freak out."

I shook my head.
"If it was that, you would tell me where XiaoJun is."

Taeyong froze. Johnny looked at him and nudged him.
"Go ahead Taeyong. Tell him where Xiaojun is."

Taeyong widened his eyes at Johnny and I held back a laugh at the scene. Taeyong's eyes were so wide I thought they might fall out.
"Uhmmm he's...... At the grocery store. Yeah. The grocery store."

I laughed.
"You expect me to believe that you sent XiaoJun to the grocery store by himself? And that he actually went, let alone by himself."

Taeyong and Johnny looked so nervous and Jaehyun stepped over.
"Yes?"

I laughed again.
"Nice try. Now where is XiaoJun?"

There was a long pause before someone spoke.
"Right here!"

Xiaojun came out of the kitchen with a cake that said "Welcome home!"

"Welcome home, Jason!"

Everyone shouted and I smiled. Tears formed in my eyes once again and Jaemin was quick to wipe them away.
"No no no. No crying today!"

Yuta agreed.
"Yeah! Today is supposed to be a happy day!"

I smiled and laughed at their cuteness before wiping the last tear off of my face.
"Thank you guys. You know you didn't have to do all this."

Ten smiled and hugged me.
"No we didn't. But we did because we wanted to."

Haechan spoke up as well.
"And because we missed you a LOT."

I smiled.
"Well thank you. It means a lot."

Jaehyun came over and hugged me before he took me to the table that had been set up.
"There are a bunch of presents here from everyone but I think you'll like our big present together much more."

I raised an eyebrow at him.
"What's the big present?"

He smiled and motioned for Jaemin to open the door to the dorm. He did as he was told and out came two people. One was familiar from one of my dance classes and the other was an old friend.
"Sungchan!?"

He smiled.
"Jason!"

I ran over to him and hugged him tightly. He did the same and smiled widely.
"What? You're debuting in NCT? Since when? Why didn't you call me?"

He laughed.
"Hyung I'm sorry. Just give me time to explain okay?"

I nodded and motioned for him to continue.

"Okay. Yes I'm debuting in NCT. I have only been a trainee for a while but they said I was really good. And I wanted to surprise you."

I laughed.
"Well it worked."

He smiled and ruffled my hair.
"You haven't changed at all."

I shook my head.
"Nope. And neither have you."

The members smiled at the interaction before I turned to them.
"I'm assuming that you all were in on this little surprise."

They nodded.
"Well thank you. It was worth it."

Mark and Lucas cheered loudly which caused the others to cheer. I laughed at Shotaro's scared expression. He blushed from embarassment.
"Come on Shotaro. No need to be scared of them. They wouldn't hurt a fly."

He smiled a bit and we welcomed the newest edition of NCT with open arms. Shotaro was still shy a bit but Sungchan got along with the members right away. I smiled, glad to be expanding the group even more. We really were like a family. Everyone was critical for the group.

"Yo Jason!"

I looked up at Mark.
"Yeah?"

He motioned over to the table.
"Come on. Present time!"

I laughed at his excitement and walked over to where he was standing by the table. There was a chair that Kun had pulled out for me and I sat down before opening the presents. There were a few t-shirts, some plushies, a couple of books, and some candies that they had bought. I smiled.
"This is so over the top. I feel spoiled."

Doyoung walked over and opened up the cady pack before placing one into my mouth.
"Good. We missed you and didn't get to see you so now we spoil you with our love and affection. This will make up for the lost time."

I laughed and nearly choked on the gummy in my mouth. This caused Taeyong to rush over and rub my back.
"Careful. Don't choke."

I smiled and swallowed the gummy while Taeyong just shook his head.
"Any who.... Thank you guys."

They all smiled and said your welcome. Jungwoo put on the special ring that Kun had gotten me. He had a matching one and both of them had our names on it. His said Kun and mine said Ji. I smiled at Jungwoo's face once he placed the ring on my finger. He smiled back brightly and I laughed. Today had been better than I had ever thought it would be.