14

Everything was dark outside when I left from dance practice. I thought about today's events as I let the darkness of the night surround me. I had just been cleared by the doctors so I had just been to my first dance practice in a while. With everyone already knowing the basics of the dance I was pretty behind. I know that my members were frustrated even though they tried to hide it from me. My heart sank as I thought of their tired faces by the end of practice. I caused them so much stress today without even trying.

As my luck would have it, it started to rain. The members of 127 had left earlier so it was just me walking the streets alone in the pouring rain. But that put no rush on me. I had the members leave me there to practice some more once I had the dance down. Everyone was tired and frustrated so I just told them I'd be home in about an hour and to not wait up for me.

When I reached the dorms for 127 I heard music playing and voices echoing throughout the place. I opened the door and saw everyone in 127 smiling at me.

"Surprise!"

There was a huge pillow and blanket fort in the middle of the living room

There was a huge pillow and blanket fort in the middle of the living room. I smelt snacks and hot chocolate as I walked inside. Doyoung saw me and frowned.
"You just have to walk in the rain don't you?"

I chuckled a little bit.
"Sorry. I thought you all would be asleep so I didn't want to bother you."

He just shook his head and reached out his hand.
"Come on. Lets get you changed and into some comfortable clothes before you get sick."

I smiled and took his hand as he lead me to my room. He grabbed an outfit out and threw it at me.
"This one."

I changed quickly and started to dry off my hair with a towel before Doyoung took it from me and began drying my hair for me

"You know, I can do it myself. I'm not completely useless."

He just nodded.
"Nope but you're slow."

I scoffed and faught back a smile as he laughed at my offended face.
"How dare you."

He just shook his head again.
"Come on. Let's go downstairs and eat the food Taeyong made."

I smiled and walked with him downstairs to find everyone with some sort of snack in their hands. There were chips, cookies, brownies, etc. I grinned as Taeyong himself handed me a chocolate chip cookie and a glass of milk.
"Thank you."

He winked and ruffled my hair.
"Anything for you."

I hit his arm lightly and laughed.
"Yeah yeah. What's all of this for?"

Jaehyun came up and smiled his dimpled smile.
"Well........ We know it's been a long recovery so we decided to let you relax some and put your mind at ease. You've been working very hard and we want to show you that it means a lot and will pay off eventually."

I smiled and happily took a bite out of the still warm cookie.
"Mmmm. This is literally the best cookie I have ever had." I quickly glanced over at Mark with a hand over my mouth and he had a betrayed look on his face.

"How could you? I made you cookies the other day and you said they were great!"

I laughed a little as I clung to his side.
"Yes but you can't argue because you know that Taeyong's cooking trumps everyone's. Not just yours."

He pouted and thought for a minute before nodding slowly.
"Maybe you're right. But at least tell me my cookies were second best."

I nodded hastily.
"Of course they were! Those cookies were the best thing I'd ever had you cook for me."

He smiled triumphantly before trying to hug me but failing as Johnny picked me up and carried me into the living room. Once we had arrived a wild Mark appeared and tried to steal me from Johnny. We were all laughing as we fell onto the couch together with Yuta flopping on top of us.

"Yah!!!! Get off of meeeeeee!"

I laughed again at Mark who was located at the bottom of the pile we had made. Johnny looks at him and shakes his head.
"Nah. It's comfortable here."

Mark groaned but we eventually let him out from under us as Johnny and Yuta cuddled into my side while Taeil sat in between my legs on the floor. Someone put a movie on but all I ended up doing was running my fingers through Taeil's soft fluffy hair. I smiled when Doyoung fell asleep on Taeil's lap because then Taeil started playing with his hair. I just shook my head before leaning back and looking at the two big babies that were curled up asleep in my lap. Johnny had some hair in his eyes and Yuta looked like he was deep into the land of dreams by now. I smiled even more when Haechan tip toed away and into the kitchen before coming back with more cookies. Mark waited for him patiently on the floor where they were laying. When he returned he gave Mark the biggest cookie but Mark smiled and switched the two cookies.
"That one is bigger. You can have it."

I smiled fondly at the two of them as they assumed I was asleep and layed back down. Suddenly Taeyong looked up from where he was laying and smiled at the two of them before seeing me looking around as well. He currently had Jaehyun and Jungwoo at his sides. Both were asleep much like Johnny and Yuta. He smiled at me and I returned it before we both just shook our heads at everyone else and relaxed into a deep slumber. Today made me feels wanted and that's exactly what I needed.