Chapter 12: Never again

They ended up against a wall, Stiles' long, stealthy legs wrapped around Derek's waist. Derek pulled back, seeking Stiles' gaze, "If you don't want this, please tell me now. Because, I swear to God, once I've started I won't stop until you're quivering and your neighbours are very aware of my name." Stiles smirked at him with half-lidded eyes, "Bring it on." And that was all the encouragement Derek needed to let go of every little string of control he had left.

Before they realized it, they were both shirtless and in the hallway to Stiles' bedroom, Derek carrying him with ease. Once in the bedroom he put Stiles on the bed carefully, making sure he saw every stretch it made in the muscles of his abdomen. "Hot damn...", Derek muttered and Stiles visibly flustered. "You're not so bad yourself, big guy."

Derek pounced onto him, lacking the patience to wait any longer. Stiles kissed back eagerly, fiddling with Derek's belt. The anticipation became too much and soon enough they were each taking care of their own clothes. Once they were fully naked they were just enjoying the feeling of skin on skin for a moment. But it wasn't enough...

"Derek...", Stiles gasped breathlessly, "Fuck me. Please." Derek very willingly complied and started teasing Stiles' hole, making the younger men twitch. "Oh my god", he whispered, his cock taking a sudden interest in the occurring situation. Derek was both turned on and scared as hell.

What if he doesn't enjoy it? I'm older. Will that be an issue to him? Am I pushing him into this? Stiles stopped his train of thoughts with a loud moan, "Oh my god, Derek! RIGHT. THERE." He punctuated the words by riding back onto Derek's fingers. Derek suddenly realized that Stiles wanted this just as much as him and continued stretching him.

"JESUS! Fuck! Screw me already!", Stiles exclaimed loudly, throwing his head back in pleasure. Derek asked him for lube and with some instruction, found it in Stiles' nightstand. He slicked himself up and lined up with Stiles, "You ready?" Stiles gave him a dismissive wave, "I was ready yesterday, get on with it!"

Derek slowly pushed in and Stiles jolted at the sensation, "Fuuuuuuuuck!" Derek waited for Stiles to give him permission to move. The younger man gave a confirming nod and Derek pulled out and quickly pushed back in. "Oh holy fucking fucks! Why on earth are we doing this just now?" "Beats me", Derek rasped out.

With anyone else Derek would've been embarrassed to be this close already, but this was Stiles, HIS Stiles. He had nothing to be ashamed of. Stiles gasped, "Derek, I'm close." "Yeah, me too." A few more thrusts and they were both coming, screaming each other's name like prayers. And after that they went limb, legs tangled and skin sweaty.

"Don't get angry with me ever again, you hear me? I love you too much for that", Derek muttered. And he meant it. He loved Stiles Stilinski way too much to lose him to some stupid fight. "Never again", Stiles muttered softly. And then they both fell asleep, surrounded by the warmth of the other.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Say hello to my little friend!

This most definitely is the filthiest thing I have ever written...

I hope you guys liked it.

Only a few more chapters after this, but I'm already working on other stories, so don't worry ;)

Love you!!!!!!

XXX-HY_13