1. Idiot

oop

::

Kiba groaned, stuffing his face in his hands.

Math was hard, he thought bitterly.

Akamaru yipped. 'It sure is, but that isn't any reason to give up!'

Kiba frowned. "Hell yes it is, boy." He began petting Akamaru, who sat in his lap. "I'm never gonna understand this."

The girl next to him snickered. "Hah! Dog boy is talking to the mutt again! He can't even do the worksheet properly!"

Kiba growled, his fist tightening. "Whatever. It's not always about brains, okay!? I can beat you any day out on the training grounds."

The girl screeched, standing up. "Iruka-sensei, Iruka-sensei, the beast is threatening me!" She whined, sending a sly smirk at Kiba.

"Kiba." Iruka snapped. "Outside, now."

He rolled his eyes, sticking his hands in his pockets and following the teacher into the corridor. He hated Iruka. He hated him with all his guts.

It didn't matter that he was peppy and friendly, or that he was kind to Naruto, because Iruka gave up on Kiba so easily.

"Kiba," Iruka sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "You need to stop causing disruptions in my class, other students are trying to learn."

The Inuzuka held Akamaru in his hands, and that was probably the only reason he didn't try and deck his teacher in the face. "What if I was trying to learn? And Ami was just bothering me?"

Iruka gave him a sharp look. "It's does no good to accuse others, Kiba. And we both know you don't care for school. But that isn't a reason to threaten her."

Kiba ignored him, something he was getting better at doing, and entered the class once more.

Ami crosses her arms, sticking her nose up in the air snidely. "I hope you were suspended."

Kiba gave her a dry, bored look, his chin propped onto the desk. "It doesn't matter if I was suspended, because either way I wouldn't learn shit."

But he wished to get suspended. Kiba was no stranger to ditching, since at least being alone and trying to figure out schoolwork was better than being in school.

Iruka reentered the classroom, picking up his clipboard with a tired sigh. "Kiba. Sasuke." The second name was called out with a more soft, gentle voice, while the former was called sharply. Kiba rolled his eyes.

"Kiba, move to the seat next to Sasuke."

Kiba groaned, muffled by the desk, in which he stuffed his face on. The last thing he wanted was to be the target of the many girls that pined after the last Uchiha.

He raised his head. "Sensei, Ino's sitting there."

Iruka sighed once more, something he found himself doing many times in Kiba's presence. "Ino, switch places with Kiba."

Her protests fell on deaf ears, and Kiba could distantly hear Sakura's cackling as he packed his stuff and grabbed his bag.

He walked over to Sasuke, nearly dragging his feet until he sat down. "Hey."

Usually, Kiba would be more enthusiastic and high energy, but the day had dragged on far too long and everyone was tiresome, wearing Kiba's patience thin.

Sasuke must have noticed, for he gave him an uncharacteristically puzzled look before it eased back into the normal flat, bored face.

He said nothing of it.