4. Graphic Tee

"I'm starting to think you're jacket is inefficient."

Kiba stuck out his tongue. "It's perfectly fine! Besides," he sighed happily. "It's warm and comfy."

Sasuke raised an eyebrow in amusement. "You realize we're in Konoha, right? Where it's always warm and hot? Also, the bulkiness will slow you down. Speed is one of your advantages, yet that jacket is hindering you."

His friend rolled his eyes but took it off anyways, wrapping it around his arm. "Yes, sensei." Suddenly a grin spread across his face, a teasing glint flickering around his eyes. "And your arm warmers? Those are so old, and it's 'always warm and hot here in Konoha.'" As an afterthought, Kiba added with a maniacal grin. "And you match with Ino."

Sasuke scowled but removed them. "Fine. Let's go shopping and get efficient clothing." His voice lowered. "And clothing that doesn't match with Ino."

Kiba stood, tossing his jacket onto the couch behind him. "Sure, but I promised my sister next time I went out I'd take her." He looked mildly annoyed. "She's on a break and needs some errand or whatever. That's cool with you, right?"

Sasuke nodded, stroking Akamaru who laid asleep in his lap. He's been over countless times by now, and was familiar with Kiba's home and family. "I'll be here while you fetch her."

His grin settling into an easy smile, Kiba stuffed his hands in his pockets and walked down the hall to Hana's room. He knocked once before barging in, hands covered over his eyes. "ARE YOU DECENT?"

There was a beat of silence before a dry, "No."

"Cool." Kiba removed his hands to see his sister sitting on her bed, a book in hand, looking at him unimpressed. "Come on. Sasuke and I are going out shopping and you said you have something to do."

Hana set down her book, sighing. "Fine. I'll follow you idiots around, but we gotta stop at this weapon store and pick something up."

Kiba pouted. "Rude, and incorrect. While I may be incompetent, Sasuke is fairly intelligent."

Hana smirked.

"Have you checked Akamaru yet?"

Hana rolled her eyes. "Gee, thanks Sasuke. This is the greeting I get as the coolest kind-of sister in the world?" She shook her head sadly, seating herself next to the pup. "Unfortunately, he's gotten worse and he'll have to stay bedridden for a while."

Sasuke cocked his head to the side. "His fever's getting worse? When can you get medicine for him?"

Hana smiled at Sasuke's concern. "I already gave him some, but all we can do now is let him rest."

::

Sasuke narrowed his eyes, mildly annoyed but not surprised. "I thought we were buying efficient clothing."

Kiba rolled his eyes and led him inside. "We are! Efficient clothing, for everyday stuff! Like on weekends." At Sasuke's dead-eye stade, Kiba sighed dramatically. "Fine, I'll buy us this stuff, and you can buy us shinobi wear."

Sasuke took a moment to consider this before nodding.

"Then what are we waiting for! There's so much to see! So much to buy!" Spreading his arms wide open in a grand gesture, Kiba entered the store with Sasuke trailing behind.

"Look!" Kiba pointed at the jackets. "Those aren't bulky." He threw a salty look over his shoulder at Sasuke, causing him to snicker.

Kiba wandered past the jacket rack and stopped in front of the T-Shirt aisle. He plucked a black shirt from the shelves.