Chapter 3

I love how I can talk about everything and anything with Liam, he is the only person in the whole wide world that knows about my crush on the boy in the bus. 

Finally the bell for the end of the last lesson rings, I jump out of my chair and run to the lockers to meet Liam. Shortly after he arrives.

- LIAM MY DEAR BEST FRIEND IVE GOT STUFF TO TELL YOU.

- SPILL IT ELLIE.

We got out of the school and walked to the bus stop while I tell him everything that happened in the infirmary (except I told him he accidentally hurt himself while cutting paper with a scissor)

- ok so I think you guys are friends now. 

- I hope we are. I don't think he would ever like me back, so I might as well be his friend! 

- and I think he didn't hate you, other wise he wouldn't have asked you to "be his doctor" witch I don't quite understand yet.

- me neither. But I hope this means I'll start talking to him often.

- by the way, what's his name ?

- well... about that...I don't know... I forgot to ask... 

- WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FORGOT TO ASK? THAT WAS LIKE THE BEST SHOT YOU HAD AT DISCOVERING HIS NAME AND YOU FORGOT TO ASK?!

- I know, I'm so stupid I'll ask him in the bus today, that if he hasn't forgotten me yet. 

- First thing you do when you get home is text me EXACTLY what happened in the bus.

- ok.

I could see the boy in the bus coming from the same direction we did. his talking with one of his friends who lives in our neighborhood too but, he gets out a couple of stops before us and never catches the same bus as us in the morning. 

- go talk to him Ellie.

- I can't, his with his friends, it's going to be awkward! 

- But my bus is coming and I want to see you two talk! You guys are my ultimate ship!!!!

- seriously ?

- yes. 

- oh look your bus is here. BYEEEEE

- I'll get my revenge. 

He says as he hops into his bus. 

I look at the boy in the bus, his already looking at me, his totally ignoring his friend and is just staring at  me. We stare at each other for some time, like a staring contest. Finally I give up and look away. 

Our bus arrives and I go in, the boy in the bus and his friend are right behind me talking but I can't hear them properly. The bus is not as crowded as it was this morning, so I sit next to the window, while the boy in the bus and his friend sit In front of me. I put my ear phones on and lay my head against the window. 

__________________________________ 

Someone's shacking me.

I don't think my head is still laying on the window.

No way. This is to soft to be a window. 

I snuggle up in whatever my heads laying on. It's so comfortable. Smells nice.

- hey, wake up. Our stop is next. Come on.

- hmmmmmmmmm 

- please wake up...

I open my eyes and realize what I've been sleeping on. My head is laying on boy in the bus's shoulder .

- oh my god. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to.... you know. Wait, why are you here. Weren't you there?

I say pointing to the empty seat in front of me.

- well... I wanted to come talk to you but then I noticed you were sleeping, eventually you just put your head on my shoulder and it felt nice so I didn't do anything. Then I saw our stop was next so I decided to wake you up. I'm just gonna stop talking. 

Wow, his talking really fast, he looks nervous. I CANT BELIVE HE SAID MY HEAD FELT NICE. oh my god I'm Blushing SO MUCH. I hope he hasn't noticed it. The bus stops and we get out side by side. I'm not sure if I'm SUPER happy or just really confused. I mean this is great! I'm talking to my crush. I'm just so chocked I can't say anything. 

We start walking in the direction of our houses, were almost at his house. I can't go home without at least knowing his name! I stop walking and ask:

- hey, can I ask you something ?

- yeah sure - he said in a nervous tone. He stoped walking and looked back at me with interrogating eyes.

- what's your name ?

He seemed quite amused by my question, and gave me a little smile that made my heart twitch.

- Ben, my name is Ben. Whats you name ?

- Ellie.

- well Ellie, thank you very much for tanking care of my hand. 

- your welcome. 

I start walking again to my house just 3 houses away from his, i get my key and look to the side where he is searching his pocket for his. He finally finds it, looks at me, and we get inside our houses at the same time.