2

Waking up early in the morning Juniper woke up with a smile on her face; she was one of those people who don't mind the mornings; she freshened up then put on a pair of black stockings, A floral to check it shirt and a burgundy colored dungaree dr...

Waking up early in the morning Juniper woke up with a smile on her face; she was one of those people who don't mind the mornings; she freshened up then put on a pair of black stockings, A floral to check it shirt and a burgundy colored dungaree dress over everything matching this outfit with her trusty doc martens and a leather jacket.

She walked downstairs to find her mother and father at the dining room table already eating breakfast from the array of choices on the table. "Morning mom, dad" giving them both a hug from behind the chairs and a kiss on the cheek. "Morning sweetheart, how did you sleep" her father us setting down the newspaper he was reading to give her his full attention.

"You know how I always sleep dad, like a baby" she said Setting an array of fruits onto her muesli and yogurt. The family continued to have conversations among each other before Juniper left for school. Wishing her a great day at school and kissing your cheek Juniper's parents watched her off to school.

          🗝🗝🗝

Heading to her locker quickly to put her books down and get to she walked past Kinsey without even noticing it, but when she heard what one of the girls said that caused her to hold from her walking forward and reverse backwards.

After the girl on the left said "And your point is" Juniper could not let this behavior go unnoticed. "The point is her father lost his life with her in the house and you're acting like a bitch about it so please remove yourself from my presence and hers before we have a real problem" both girls scoffed but walked away, not wanting to deal with the wrath of Juniper Springs.

Turning to Kinsey, Juniper's face held a soft smile "I'm sorry people in this school can be mean, but if you need anything just find me at the lunch table reading a Jane Austen book" she told her before heading off to get Kelsey a books.

🗝🗝🗝

Lunchtime came around and Juniper made her way to the ice hockey tryouts since she was a student assistant coach this year to get her credit score up for college. On her way down the stairs, she saw Tyler taking off his helmet. "Fancy seeing you here" she said. Tyler looked up to see Juniper "what, are you following me know?" Juniper laid out a chuckle " don't flatter yourself pretty boy, I am your student assistant coach for the year. Just to get my credit score up" she said giving him a wink before walking over to coach

Letting at a chuckle Tyler wiped his mouth before two players skated up to him. "You've got skills dude" one of them said "Yeah seriously" the other one with curly hair agreed. "I'm Javi and that's Brinker" he introduced the bot to his right with curly hair. "Tyler Locke" he replied.

"We could totally use you, what's your position?" Javi asked. "I played Center in my old school in Seattle" he told them. "You don't have to pay center to get laid here. Girls love trauma." Javi told Tyler. "Wait what?" Tyler asked genuinely confused of where this conversation was going.