4

Juniper was playing the G

Juniper was playing the G.I Joe arcade game when Kinsey, Tyler and Bode came down the ladder. "This is seriously amazing" Kinsey said looking around. "Yeah" Bode said in glee.

"Oh hey guys" Juniper greeted the two. "What are you doing here?" Tyler asked. "Well Bode and I were bonding as we ended up here" she told him. Bode's glee kept on shouting 'this is amazing' jumping on a trampoline.

"Who's that?" Kinsey asked the two. "It's his glee" she told them. "Feelings can become living things here too" Bode explained to them.

"How do you know that" Tyler asked. "It's my head. I just do" Bode said making it seem as if the answer was obvious. "Okay.." Kinsey dragged out. "So trippy" Tyler said.

"I know right, i thought the same thing" Juniper told them. Bode then pick up one of the Jack in the boxes and started to spin the dial, till it open causing an illuminating a bright light to appear, which inside were one of Bode's memories of his father.

The group Watched the scene pan out as the Locke kids father put up glowing stars in Bode's room. "What is this" Tyler asked. "We're inside one of my memories" Bode told them. "Dad!" Kinsey called out, but when she went to touch him he faded then came back.

"He can't hear you" Juniper told her softly. "Bode already tried" she explained. The kids watched their dad all feeling nostalgic about these kind of moments with him.

Then they were pulled out of the memory. "What happened?" Kinsey asked. "I think I fell asleep before dad finished the story" he told them. "I never heard how it ends" he said.

"It's probably for the best. That story got dark" Tyler said to her siblings well he looked around. " what are you talking about? That story has a happy ending." Kinsey corrected her brother. "If you say so" Tyler said.

🗝🗝🗝

"I remember so" she said to him. "Okay, lets just get back" Juniper said. After they came out of his mind and watched Bode take out the key Juniper laid down on Bode's bed. "How is any of this possible" Kinsey asked.

"I told you it's the keys" Bode said holding up a key. "How are you even finding them?" Tyler asked him. "He hears them whisper" repeating what Bode told her in the afternoon. "Whisper. What are they saying" he asked. "Not really words" Bode stammered. "At least none that I understand" he told his siblings "I just focus really hard and it needs me to them" he explained. Kinsey turned to her older brother. "Dad must've known about the keys. There was one in the bracelet he gave me"

"I wonder if there anymore" Tyler said. "Okay Tyler's turn" Bode said walking up to Tyler with the key in hand. "No, no way" he said dodging his brother. "No is poking around in my head" he told Bode. Turning to his sister he said "Kinsey come on" repeating her brothers action she said "Same. Nuh-uh" Bode then turned to Juniper. "Don't even think about it" she told him.

"Please" he begged the three. "What's the point of having magic keys if we can't even use them" he complained. "Hey shh" Tyler told him "Until we know how much damage they can do, I'm gonna hold on to both of them" Tyler told his younger brother taking the key from him.

"Why do you get both? You already have the one with two faces" Kinsey asked her older brother. "The mirror key" Bode corrected her.

"Obviously I'm the oldest so.." he stuttered not understanding why his siblings were ganging up on him. "And the least responsible" Kinsey interrupted. "Hello?" Bode called "I'm the one who's finding them all" Juniper just sat on the bed, watching the scene unravel.

If you asked her she wouldn't want the key; especially with that crazy woman running around looking for them. "You already lost one" Tyler pointed out. "That wasn't my fault" Bode defended himself. Juniper look at Bode until he met her stare.

🗝🗝🗝

Nodding her neck towards his siblings Bode knew what he had to do. "Okay, I didn't tell you this before, but there's this scary well lady who's trying to get the keys. So we need to protect them" he told his siblings pointing between himself and Juniper. When the two older siblings looked at her she put her hands up in surrender. "I found out today" she told the siblings.

"And so we should give them to you" Kinsey asked looking down at him. "Exactly!" Bode said. "I don't think so" Kinsey said walking up to Tyler and grabbing the key. "Okay here's what we're gonna do. Tyler's gonna take the mirror key, and I'll take the brainy key" she instructed.

"Head. Key" Bode growled. "Sure we'll go with that" Kinsey nodded. "She is real" Bode told them. "Yeah she's real I put her in a headlock a few hours ago" Juniper told them. The two teens turned to her "And you decided not to tell us?" Tyler asked.

"Nope" she replied nonchalantly, sighing Tyler turned back to Bode. "If she comes back, you tells us right away. Okay?" He told his little brother. "What if it's too late?" Bode asked. The teenager then looked between each other not knowing what to say.

Standing up Juniper cleared her throat "We'll figure it out Bode don't worry" she told him patting his back. Looking at the two Locke teenagers she said "Well I better get going" she picked up her stuff and walked out the door.

🗝🗝🗝

"Bye guys!" She yelled from the foyer of the house. "Wait" Tyler called out running down the stairs. He made it in to the door holding it open for her. "Let's go" he said holding his arm out. "Aren't you going to put on a jacket" she said pointing to his short sleeve shirt. "Right" he mumbled. "Just....just give me a second." He said running up the stairs. Rolling on her heels Juniper waited for him. A few seconds later he came back down "Now let's go" he said. She nodded and walked out the door.

They walked in uncomfortable silence the only sound coming from their boots squishing the snow underneath them. "Soo..." Tyler drawled out. "We're good right?" He asked. "Yeah, sure" Juniper replied. They then arrived at the house.

Juniper then took out here keys and unlocked the door. Turning around to Tyler she said "I'll come pick up my car at your tomorrow if that's okay" Tyler nodded vigorously. "Yep..yep hundred percent okay. Great even, see you tomorrow.......buddy" he said punching her shoulder lightly. Juniper offered him a small smile before walking into the house.

Once the door closed Tyler repeatedly hit his head with his palm saying. "Buddy really Tyler. Stupid, stupid, stupid"

Outfit for next chapter