3

This morning junipers parents noticed that she was awfully quiet during breakfast the only thing that she said was morning and gave them a kiss on the cheek she ate rather quickly then left

she wore a cream shirt which was knotted in the front, striped pants and black vans. She rolled into the school parking lot and parked her dad's Mercedes-Benz that he lets her use for today since her car was still in the shop. When she arrived she went straight to her locker and got her books.

As she was walking into class she heard three boys talk about Tyler doing the deed with Eden, Juniper's heart sunk when she heard that. With out saying hi she walked past the three boys to her seat, plugging in her earphones to mute the outside world.

🗝🗝🗝

Lunch came around and when she walked into the cafeteria she saw Tyler waved at her she just ignored him and walk to turn on the table put her earphones in the night before and you today at the outside world while reading her book. She felt a presence in front of her and she saw Kinsey.

Juniper offered her a small smile. She muted out most of Kinsey and Scot's conversation. Only scoffing when he said she was super talented. 'Yeah she's talented alright' she thought to herself. She packed all her things up and headed to the library.

🗝🗝🗝

There was the activity sign-up where she was she sat at the table next to the sign up for the club 'SK for a cure' peacefully finishing off her book. Hearing loud steps head her way she looked up and saw that it was Tyler, she scoffed and then went back to her book.

"Hey" He said. "Hi" she replied not taking her eyes off the book. " are you here to sign up? Because then you're at the wrong table" she told him pointing at the table next to her. "Uhhh.. no I'm not, I'm not really much of an activities guy" he told her.

"So then why are you here?" She asked him. " I wanted you to know that nothing... happened between me and Eden" he said.

"You think I don't already know that" she lied. "Eden's my friend" the girl from the activity group said joining the conversation. "She told me everything, I actually thought you were a decent guy, until this morning" she said to him.

Juniper cut in "I'm sorry but I don't remember inviting you into this conversation now if you would please give us some privacy" she asked the girl. The girl just went back to reading her book. " you don't need to set the record straight with me Tyler, but I think it would be best that you set the record straight with Javi and Brinker" she told him while packing up all of her stuff.

When Tyler looked down at the table and started picking at his nails, Juniper knew he was hesitant on telling. "No, not interested. You know you can either be an asshole, which I know you aren't from last night or a good guy that I've known you to be" she said to him. "You can't be both" she picked up her bags and books.

She stood from her chair and walked out of the library without bearing Tyler a second glance.

🗝🗝🗝

At the end of the school day Juniper got in her car and drove to key house to check on Bode. When she tapped her knuckle on the door it just creaked open. Guessing that Mrs Locke was still moving things she went up to Bode's room.

When her knuckles were just inches from the door she heard him shout. "You lied to me and you tried to kill my mom" without thinking Juniper pushed the door open and she was met with a woman dressed in a multi colored striped jumpsuit holding a teddy bear with half a face.

"Uhh Bode who's this" Juniper asked while keeping eyes contact with the stranger. "I'm Bode's friend" she replied. "I'm sorry but I asked Bode's" Juniper said with a sudden burst of confidence.

"She's not my friend don't believe her" Bode told the teenager. An eerie silence consumed the room as the mysterious woman stared down at Bode, then she asked "What other keys have you found" Juniper slowly crept up behind The woman, placing her hands on the dressing table.

"I haven't found any more." He told her. "Well.." she crouched to his height. "Maybe you need to try harder, and look even have a friend to help" she said glancing back at Juniper.

"And when you find them you are going to give them back to me" she told him. "And why would I do that?" Bode asked. The women sharply inhaled. Before she started to choke Bode, instinctively Juniper quickly brought the woman into a headlock. "I'm going to have to ask for you to leave" Juniper said to the woman to tried to fight out of the headlock. "Fine" she wheezed back, dropping her arm from Bode.

Juniper dragged the woman to the door, "When I come back I'm not gonna be so nice Bode, so you better find those keys." She said before Juniper pushed out of the door and locked it.

Turning to Bode she said, "You gonna tell me what the hell your hiding from you siblings now" he nodded and sat on his bed.

After explaining the whole story of the well, finding the first key giving the mysterious echo the key and getting his mum almost killed Juniper soaked up this information. "So your telling me it was useless of me pushing her out of the door because she could've gotten in?" She asked.

Bode just nodded his head. "Woow" she sighed. "So you don't know what she is?" Bode again nodded his head. "Well I can tell she's gonna be a pain in the ass" she said laying down on the bed, Bode giggled at her us of language.

"Well I guess we're gonna be getting closer over our witch fighting" Bode says to her. "Yeah I guess so G.I joe" she joked.

🗝🗝🗝

After a few hour the two decided to use the key that Bode had found. "You ready little man?" Juniper asked. "Yeah" he told her. "Alright let's see why this witch wants these keys so bad"

Once they went into that plane that was Bode's head they both were having the time of their lives. "Can you hear them?" Bode asked her. "Tyler and Kinsey" he said. "Nope but if you can invite them down heard." She told him.

"Okay"

Outfit for next chapter