7

The figure came rushing over to Tyler and pushing him over

The figure came rushing over to Tyler and pushing him over. This made Juniper stumble a bit. "Tyler!l" both her and Kinsey yelled, Juniper was about to run over to help him but Tyler had managed to kick the creature before it caused any further damage to him.

Kinsey ran ahead and took the fireplace poker and stabbed the creature, Juniper was on the ground checking on Tyler. All three teens watched as the figure stumbled backwards from the wound making some type of whimpering sound. Kinsey dropped the poker still breathing heavily. Everyone took deep breaths as they processed what just happened.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah" Tyler responded to Kinsey. The teens had decided that it was time to get out. Juniper made sure to stay close to Tyler just to be 100% sure that he was alright.

🗝🗝🗝

They came out the revolving doors each one of them breathing heavily as they entered Kinsey's room.

Kinsey walked up to her self and took the key from her neck. Both Juniper and Tyler were leaning on the desk watching Kinsey came to. Taking the key in her hand Kinsey stared at the key. "What the was that?" Tyler asked, breaking the silence.

"My fear" Kinsey told the the two "It's like Bode said, I just know it"

"Ahh" Tyler exhaled in pain, this caused Juniper to straighten up from the desk. "Hey you okay" she asked walking towards him, She stood in front of him and slowly pulled his sweatshirt up only to see a bruise on his hip.

"Oh my gosh" Juniper breathed out

"You're hurt, even out here" Kinsey said walking up to the two "Wait, why did you make it attack me?" He asked "I didn't" Kinsey defended herself "It was your in head, Kinsey" Tyler fought back. "Kinsey please go get him ice" Juniper said trying to defuse the tension between the two.

"No I'm fine. Just... just let it go" he said standing up abruptly. Juniper sent the girl a reassuring smile before following Tyler

Tyler stomped to his room, he pushed his door with a lot of force; before it could slam onto the wall Juniper caught the door. "Hey" she said softly "Can I come in" she asked the boy.

"Yeah sure" he said slumping on his bed, Juniper sat next to him rubbing his back softly. "You know she didn't mean to hurt you right?"

"Yeah I know but it hurts that the thing her fear would come for is me, like does this mean she's scared of me?" He asked looking at the girl with glassy eyes. "No, no no" she murmured softly. "I doubt that but the only one who knows what's going on in Kinsey's brain is Kinsey" she told him.

"Do you...do you wanna watch a movie on Netflix or something" Tyler asked. "Yeah sure I have nothing better to do" she shrugged laying down on his bed, lightly tapping the space next to her. Tyler got his laptop and the two of them started to watch 'All the bright places'.