Chapter 1 - Alien Sensation

Felicia sat in her apartment, her dull face illuminated by the secluded glow of the TV as she played her video games. For Felicia, this was the norm, her face locked in a rictus of drab boredom as she beat the final boss for the 50th time.

Reaching for her Alien™ brand energy drink, she took a sip and felt a moment of excitement as the fizzing flavour danced around her mouth. This new energy drink was something of a controversial beverage, with many sources citing potential health risks with the energy drink. Felicia didn't care, it gave her a buzz and she wanted to be the whole beehive, guzzling the whole can and tossing it aside. "Ahhh...Nothing like the artificial buzz of aspartame and carbonated caffeine..." She muttered to herself as the clink of the can rumbled around her apartment. She heard raucous music over in the apartment block next to hers, a huge Frat and Sorority party was going on. She saw the bright strobe lights dancing around the room and silhouettes of muscular frat guys and grossly proportioned bimbos convulsing wildly to EDM music. "Oh how wonderful... I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyway..." Felicia growled as she slumped onto her bed and tried her hardest to block out the incessant noise.

The next morning, Felicia lifts herself from the bed, having only sneaked in an hour of sleep after the party finally died down. She saw her reflection in her dead phone screen and saw a familiar sight of bedlam as her hair frizzed and poofed around her head. As she stood up she couldn't help but feel her step was somewhat lighter. She walked around and her stride felt constricted, almost like her jeans were too small for her all of a sudden. "Seriously? I bought these jeans like last week!" She muttered as she cleaned up the slew of candy wrappers and soda cans strewn everywhere. Suddenly, a knock at the door! This was strange, Felicia never gets visitors. She opens it to see a tall, attractive guy about her age. "H-hi there... I'm from the party last night..." He says with a slight sense of embarrassment. Felicia puts her hands on her hips, and after processing for a second that they felt somewhat pudgier than normal, turns to look at him with a stern look "Oh?! Here to give me back my 7 hours of sleep you took from me eyy?"
"I came to...apologise, I didn't want to go cos of the noise and I'd hate to bother people in these apartments but I had no choice... My dumbass friends dragged me there. So I apologise on everyone's part." He childishly bows and looks at her with a begging gaze. Felicia felt a wave of surprised pity, she couldn't tell if he was being serious or messing with her. "Well... it's ok I suppose, just tell your friends to pick somewhere else to have their orgy or whatever it is they had there." He's taken aback by her statement and shuffles awkwardly. "Pfft! I'm messing with you dude, just make sure they have their party elsewhere next time alright?" She playfully punches his chest and he sighs.

"Haha, you got it, again sorry about all that last night. I promise it won't happen again." As he's about to leave he turns around to her, "Oh and I love the slimfit jeans by the way!"

"Huh? Slimfit?" She says to herself as he vanishes around the corridor. She closes the door and feels her jeans, and sure enough, they feel so much tighter now that she focuses on it. Running to her mirror, she looks to see something that makes her shriek with surprise. Her hips had grown! Not only that, but a quick side view showed her butt had too!