Chapter 2 - Growing Into It

"Oh my god, oh my god! What the fuck happened?!" She paced around her apartment like a marching soldier, readjusting her jeans as they shifted and rubbed her newly plumped up thighs. Grabbing her phone she dialed a number, her best, and only friend Sammy. "Come on come on pick up the phone you lazy bitch!" She said angrily. Eventually she's greeted by a groggy moaning voice. "Babe? It's nine thirty in the morning, what's got a reclusive goblin like you up so early?" Sammy said with a dreary tone.

"Shut up Sam! This isn't the time... something really fucking weird has happened!"

"Weird how so? Some poor sap asked you out?" Sammy was prone to teasing Felicia as friends usually do.

"No... I woke up and my hips and ass have grown!" She frantically spewed as she kept glancing in the mirror. Sammy let out a confused scoff, "Ohoh! I suppose that Alien energy crap you've been drinking is making you hallucinate. I told you the news is right, that stuff dangerous." Sammy teased which only enraged Felicia. "This isn't funny Sammy! I look like a bimbo from the waist down! I swear it!"

"Oh my god Felly you really need to sleep in, you're in hysterics, it's waking dreams or something like that, you're only half awake..."

"Do I sound half awake to you?"

"I'd tell you what you sound like but I ain't in the mood for an argument, get some sleep babe. Love you!" With a beep she hung up.

"That bitch!" Felicia exclaimed as she panicked. As she paced around her tight jeans rubbed and snagged suddenly, causing her to crash to the ground. "Urgh! Stupid jeans!" In her frustration Felicia tried to unbutton and remove her jeans turned leggings. With one touch, the waistline button pops off and her zipper rips as the pressure overcomes them. Slipping her jeans off in shock, Felicia yelps and scrambles away from her now ruined jeans. At this point she finally saw her bare thighs in the mirror. They were smooth and supple looking, her legs plump and squishy as she presses them. Her skin springs up as she lifts her hand from her raised butt and, for a brief moment, she bites her lip and feels just how smooth and sensual her skin feels. "Wait... what the fuck am I doing?! I gotta fix this!" Felicia changed into her baggy onesie, masking her hips and grabbed her computer.

"Inflating hips..." She typed into her laptop, scrolling down to find an answer for her affliction. "God damn it! Why is there so much porn of this shit? How do people like this?!" She yelled at the screen as her search only yielded fanarts and weird videos. After a few minutes she realised she wasn't getting anywhere and shut the laptop. A sign of defeat leaves her mouth as she rests her hands on her puffy hips and groans. "Urgh! Why did this happen?" She solemnly sits at her deck, her hands instinctively caressing her inflated hips. She couldn't help but enjoy their pudginess, but quickly snapped back to reality. "What's wrong with me! Stop enjoying this!" She angrily scolds herself, reaching for a can of Alien. She cracks the top open and without abandon, downs the whole beverage as a futile distraction. In the midst of her energy drink buzz, she sees something on the back of the can as it rolls on her deck. Upon closer inspection she sees a woman's silhouette in a small box on the back, like those ones on beer bottles advising against pregnant women drinking it. The silhouette depicted what looked like a woman with a massive pair of swollen hips. Suddenly, as the can drops out of her hand and hits the floor, Felicia leaps up from her chair and screams "It was the Alien drink?!"