Chapter 5 - Inflated Ego

Felicia just sat and pondered, now truly unsure of what had happened this morning. She had completely discarded her onsie and was sat in a big baggy sweater and a pair of black sport spats, completely uncaring about her otherwise raunchy costume. "Hrmph... I hate this so much!" She pouted, ashamedly poking and jiggling her thighs. She feels her stomach gurgling and slugglishly stands up to make herself some food. As she walked she felt her hips instinctively sway side to side, her buttcheeks jiggling like jelly. A flutter of moaning comes from her mouth and she quivers with every step, before snapping back to reality and slapping her wrist. "Get it together Felicia! You're not some voluptuous slut so stop acting like one!" Strutting to the kitchen area of her apartment she grabs a Noodle cup and begins boiling the kettle. She turns round, resting her rotund behind on the counter, huffing in abject guilt at such an action. "Oh... what am I gonna do?! People can't see me like this, I look like a god-damn 50s caricature with these stupid hips and this ridiculous ass." She groans and sinks deeper and deeper into self deprecation as her temper boils more than the kettle beside her. When suddenly, a knock at the door!

Without thought, Felicia darts behind the counter and hides herself. Refusing to respond she grabs her hips and smooshes them in to better conceal them. Some time passes, eventually she hears a small scrape noise on the floor and footsteps walking away.

She peeps over the counter and sees a small bit of paper just at the foot of her door. Cautiously, she tiptoes over to it, the floor ever so slightly creaking from the weight of her titanic lower half. Reaching down she sees it's a small note.

"Hi Felicia,

I hope you're feeling better, but I've been thinking. Would you wanna meet up sometime later this week? It'd be nice for us both to get out of this hectic complex for a while, plus I kinda wanna get to know you a little better. If you can make it, please call my apartment number on floor 5 room 10. Hope you can make it.

Earl. XXX"

"Is...is he asking me out on a date?!" Felicia was taken aback, staggering at the notion of going on a date and tripping in the confusion. A wave of tingles danced in her plump jiggling thighs as they hit the ground, now so full and inflated they cushioned her fall. Blushing like a beetroot, she stands back up and begins pacing. Her mind was a jumble of thoughts, ideas, fears and emotions. "Do I go? I... I can't go, not looking like this." She groans, torn between her two decisions. After some time she hits a wall, slinking down onto her sofa and moping again. "Oh who am I kidding, he'll think I'm just some big slut like the other girls in this stupid complex." Looking at the note again, the little 'XXX' makes her heart flutter. "He actually... wants to meet me, he really does..." Felicia's mind wanders, never before in her life had she ever been invited out by a guy. "Does he... really think I'm cute?" She thought out loud, blushing bright red and burying her face in her palms.

Suddenly, something overcame her! She felt herself slowly sinking into a feeling of desire, like before but much stronger. "Hmm, he must think I'm really cute hehe." She starts to wonder why she's feeling this way, but can't help but feel this strange sensation of excitement and glee. Felicia eyes the fridge and daintily reaches for it. Opening the fridge door, she gleefully spies a rogue can of Alien lying down. "Kyaa! Hehe, perfect!" She exclaimed, grabbing the can with gusto. "Hehe, but I guess I can be a little cuter.~" She chuckles, hearing the familiar sound of fizz as she pops the top off the can. Just as the lip of the can would meet her own, she snapped out of her strange ecstasy like trance. "W-what the hell am I doing? I'm acting like a... like a slut!" Putting the can on the counter she turns away from it and tries to clear her head. Her breathing intensifies, her heavy movements making her butt tremble with its weight. "Mrph~! So good~!" She can't help it, the feeling of cheeky lust taking a hold of her again. She reaches for the can, and purses her lips and takes a sip. Then another sip. Then one more. Then, discarding all courtesy and restraint, Felicia guzzles the rest of the can. Feeling its sharp, lime flavoured fizz flowing down her throat and flooding into her stomach, she feels an overabundance of joy and excitement. She grabs her desk chair and tries to sit in it. Her large oversized thighs squish against the arms of the chair and even before she can sit, she feels the mere cusp of her cheeks touching the seat beneath her. "Oh my, this was bigger than I thought! A-and I'm gonna get bigger?!" She keeps slipping in and out of her gleeful and excited state. "Ooh but think how much more sexy you'll be!" She giggled, letting herself be overcome again. Some time passes and she doesn't feel anything. "Hmm? Come on guys grow for your Felicia!" She giggles as she takes a hold of her spilling thighs and jiggles them in her hands. Then, almost on cue, her hips and butt began to tingle...