Chapter 6 - Something in the Air

Just like before, the fizzing tingling feeling began to flow through her legs and around her bum. However this time it was a far more powerful sensation. Felicia's instinct is to bite her lip and grip her hips tight, refusing to rise from the chair and wanting to savour every second of this newfound love for her soon to be inflated keister. Her skin begins to tighten as the feeling of airy inflation takes a hold once again. "Mrph~! Yes! Grow for mama!" She chuckles as the arms of her chair begin to push against her hips as they widen more. The squishiness of her butt is slowly replaced by a tight firmness as she feels herself rising on her two ballooning cheeks. The chair begins to creak, as if screaming out for her to release her from its restraining grasp. The spats she was wearing grew tighter and tighter, digging into her flesh, facing resistance from the new firmness that was overcoming her inflating lower half. She felt the smooth lycra material scooching along her skin into the deepening crevice of her buttcheeks. Soon these shorts had become a pair of panties, and the chair could not withstand any longer. But Felicia, unperturbed by the tightness and constriction of her seat, continues to caress and massage her growing hips. "Yes! Bigger!" She yells as the creaking gets louder. "Bigger!" The creaking was accompanied by the cracking of plastic. "BIGGER!" And with one final crack, the arms on the desk chair snapped, letting her fully inflated hips bounce from their tight squeeze. The impact shakes the whole chair, forcing Felicia to slip from its seating and fall to the floor. However, rather than being greeted by a squishy slam into the floor, Felicia felt her landing be cushioned by a firm yet soft, round behind, so large and inflated it acted like its own makeshift chair. "O-oh my god! What have I done?!" 

Felicia tries to scramble to her feet, but felt herself struggle against the imbalance instilled by her new and ballooned behind. After much perseverance and an obscene amount of cursing, Felicia managed to haul herself and her gargantuan ass off the floor. She waddles to her bedroom, but is greeted by an unexpected obstacle. As she saunters through the doorway, she feels her hips squish against the sides of the entrance. "You have got to be kidding me!" She exclaimed, gripping the doorway sides and pushing herself through. With a mighty shove, she heaves herself through the doorway, but not before collapsing face first into the floor as her hips spring with explosive elasticity. "Urgh! Why didn't it inflate my boobs too?!" She mumbles. "No! No do not entertain such thought Felicia, this cursed keister is more than enough!" Getting to her feet she runs to her mirror, and what she is greeted by makes her yelp in both excitement and shock.

She could see barely any of her hips or butt in the mirror, even her hands could barely reach the sides they were that wide. Turning to the side the same could be said for her butt itself. The mirror could barely get it in, her cheeks close to the size of 20 inch balloons, and just as firm as yoga balls, feeling like they're filled up with the absolute maximum. "Oh god...did I go overboard?" She whimpers, having reached a mix between her worried normal state and her elated bimbo like state. Poking her hips and asscheeks lead to a squishy yet tight response from her taut skin, springing back as she lifts her finger. She shakes her head and takes in everything that just happened. Finding common ground with herself she tried to sit down again, pondering the events that had transpired. "Hmm...guess I'm stuck with this now. Oh what do I do? I mean...It looks and feels amazing but..." She continues her conflict long into the after noon, pacing around while taking breaks to feel her newly inflated lower half. Soon, she crashed onto the sofa, the only piece of furniture that seemed to facilitate her colossal rear. She was stuck in a strange limbo of accepting her new expanded proportions and abject horror over such an obscene size. "Oh what do I do..?" She moaned, her eyes darting around for a meger distraction. On the arm of the sofa she sees the piece of paper Earl left her, grabbing it she had an idea.

Picking up her phone and dialing his apartments number, she cautiously waits for him to pick up. "Hello?" She heard his voice and yelped.

"Eek! Y-yes! Hello Earl! This is Felicia!" She practically shouted into the phone and heard him also yelp at her booming introduction. "Oh Felicia! Hi, how are you? Feeling any better?"

"Hmm? O-oh! Yes, yes much better thanks. Ehehe!" She giggled frantically.

"Erm, good to hear. And the spider?"

"Spider? What spider?" She enquired, completely forgetting the fabricated creature she'd used to get him out of her apartment before. "Yeah, the spider in your room..."

"Oh! Yes! The spider! Oh yes he's gone, saw him leap out of the window after you left!" She was starting to sweat, her panicked bouncing making her hips and butt jiggle, sensing sensitive shockwaves down her body. "Ok...Erm, good to hear. Is that why you rang me?" Earl asked in a confused tone as Felicia calmed herself. "No! I have a question actually!" She said, slowly calming down. "I'm listening." He says, his curiosity growing. Suddenly, the elated side of Felicia overcame her again, the sensation of her inflation sending chills down her legs. "Would you be...interested in coming round to my place tonight? Just you and me.~" She giggles in a semi seductive manner. She can almost hear the blush overcoming Earls face. "L-like a date?!"

"Yes like a date silly, didn't you want us to meet up?"

"Well yes but, I didn't expect a response so soon!" He stutters his words, nearly dropping the phone. The giggling Felicia leaps on the opportunity and pouts into the phone. "Awwh, you don't want to meet up? Shame..."

"No! I mean yes! Yes I do want to meet up! Absolutely, just give me a time and I'll be there!" He exclaimed, much to Felicia's glee. "How about in 2 hours?" She smiled.

"Sure, that sounds perfect! I'll see you then." Just as Earl was about to put the phone down, Felicia shot one final question at him. "Ooh! One small thing. What are your thoughts on butts?" She snickered, giving her butt a little naughty slap as she asked. All the heard was a crash as the phone slipped from Earls hands. "Oh my, I'll take that as a maybe.~" She giggled, hanging up the phone. Felicia let out an ecstatic cheer, she actually did it, she asked a guy out. "Felicia you beauty! You did it!" She grins, jumping up and down in elated joy. She immediately dashed to her room, not letting the tight squeeze through the doorway stop her. Realising no more trousers will fit her, she simply elects to put on another onesie, just barely able to fully cover her and her newly expanded behind. A small dab of makeup and perfume to round it all off and Felicia was ready.

Sitting on the sofa, she looked at her phone, 5 minutes until Earl should arrive. Her stomach unexpectedly growls and she groans. "Urgh, I guess I forgot to eat today..." She mumbles to herself. But then, she gets an idea! Snatching her phone again she rings up a Pizza delivery shop and feels herself succumbing to her fun loving side again. "Hello, yes I'd like to order 2 large cheese pizza's!" She said with gusto and glee, also giving her apartment address and number.

"Certainly ma'am, any drinks?" The voice on the other end asked. Without a second thought, and with her big overflowing hips shaking with excitement, Felicia replies "I'll take 2 large bottles of Alien please. Actually... Make it 4 hehe." Just as she hung up the phone, she heard a knock at the door. Standing up, fluffing up her hair, and giving her bodacious hips and ass one final pat, Felicia giggles and opens to door to her date.

The End