Chapter 3 - Expanding Horizons

Felicia stands up and resumes panicking, the realisation that the drink caused her inflation, plus the fact she'd just guzzled a whole can, this was getting too much for her to handle. Time passed, and she waited in fear for the drinks effects to take hold, nothing happened. She waits more, nothing happens. After an hour she stops waiting and tries to brush it all aside. "Hmm... maybe a freak incident? Well whatever the case I need to get back to my normal size." She pondered what to do before feeling something tingle. "Oh?" She yelped while looking down at her lower half. "M-maybe it's deflating?" She tried to convince herself as she tried to squish her plumped up thighs down like deflating balloons. But, this was not the case.

As she squished, she felt the resistance from her flesh increase, and pretty soon her hands were being pushed back as her bodacious hips began to puff up once again. "Oh no! Stop please!" Felicia begged her body as she saw the baggy fabric of her onesie begin to get tighter and tighter. She reached for her pumped up butt too, only to feel it pushing out and inflating too. She couldn't help but whimper a little in pleasure as her thighs grew to the point of rubbing against each other, and her keister too was growing more and more bouncy. "Mrpph~! This feels... a-amazing~!" She breathed heavily as she noticed that even her loose onesie was now a tight fit, almost like a catsuit in how it clinged to her lower half. After a while, the swelling finally began to slow down. Rushing to the mirror again she saw her hips not protruded out a solid foot each side, and a side view revealed her butt did too. A confused state of ecstasy and fear overcame her, as she was both entranced by her wonderfully swollen figure, but also afraid of this bizarre phenomena that has happened.

"Oh my god... I'm turning into one of those fucking party sluts with hips like these!" She squealed as she felt the skin of her inner thighs rubbing against each other, a weird but honestly pleasurable feeling. She took one step and the tightness of her outfit really started to strain the fabric. "Hmm... I wonder.~" Felicia suddenly felt a change in her mentality, something like a desire, a desire to see just how tight her clothes could be.

She looked down and giggled, leaning over and tried to touch her toes. As she leaned, her butt felt the strain of the tightened onesie, and her movement was inhibited by her restraining assets. "Nrrg! Come on~!" She leant down further and as she reached down even more she heard something, a small snap of some kind. A smirk on her face she leant down with one almighty push, and then seams around her swollen hips and balloon butt ripped. Snapping back to her senses, Felicia looked around to see her behind fully exposed, her panties almost devoured by her now gargantuan cheeks. "Oh my god... Felicia what's wrong with you?!" She exclaimed as she had no choice but to strip down. But then... a familiar voice came from outside her door. "Erm... hello it's me again."