Part 2

Hi all, had some problems with syncing...I lost a bunch of work :(

Anyways, hope you enjoy part 2 and please leave some feedback!!

Pidge has finally managed to get her hands and legs free while unfortunately still being locked in a cell. She has meticulously planned how to get to the communication center and her message is planned. She's figured out how to get the message out with as few characters as necessary so it shouldn't get blocked and she just needs to avoid capture before she is done. Now all she has to do is wait for someone to walk by and get them to step in. Which is going to be harder than she thought since they aren't even giving her water anymore. Fuck! Okay, maybe if she makes enough noise they will come and check on her, or if she pretends to be sick...or maybe she can escape out of the vents. She looks up, damn, they are high but if she can manage to get up there and use the bone as a screwdriver...there's a chance.

Meanwhile...Matt is beyond frustrated. His baby sister is missing and the entire fucking group she was working with are all incompetent dumb asses. While they voiced their absolute unappreciation for his verbal articulation of this, Matt doesn't care. Keith was right, they were running out of time. The room was full of people who wanted to find Pidge, but no plan seemed viable. Instead plan after plan was deemed implausible. Keith finally pulled him out the conference room-to deck off the room. "Hey, you and Pidge have tons of tech right. Can you get a reading on where she's at using that?"

Matt responds slowly thinking about how he could make this work, "I have a reading but it's light years away and the 'planet' isn't really a planet. Assholes didn't do their research fully and gave Pidge some half baked plan. Which I fucking went over with her and said yeah go for it. But the shit isn't a planet, it's actually a huge ship. So, it's moving. I don't know how but it's making huge jumps. (Closes eyes-voice lowered) I fucked up. I said yeah go. (Eyes open and locked on Keith's) I was wrong. (Voice cracking) I thought this would get her out of her funk. She hasn't been eating or sleeping well, more than usual. I know she's struggling even though she didn't say and she won't see the counselor that my mom found for her... and now I've gone and killed her. I can't believe this is happening. Save for world for what?!"

Keith shakes his head, "Wait, not eating or sleeping? Why don't I know this? I talked to her a few weeks ago. It had to be right before this. Fuck, scratch that, no, no. I'll get my answers from her. Because she's NOT dead. She's smart and tough, and she's still alive. I know it. I feel it. Maybe the other team members are lost but, not Pidge. Hell, her ingenuity kept us alive more times than I count. Damnit. *hands pulling on his hair* Give me all the locations you have. Blade ships are everywhere. I can have Cosmo flash me somewhere closer and use a cruiser to get to her. I just need to know an area where she is. I'm not losing her, *softly* I can't!!"

Matt looks at Keith, "You know, ... this isn't a one man show."

"Yeah, yeah, so I'm told. Repeatedly, but Blades work better alone. I'll send coordinates when I'm there, but we don't have the time for this coordinated planning crap. She's *voice breaking* been gone too long. At this point we are fighting the clock."

Lance, Hunk, James and Veronica move in closer, after clearly ease dropping. James says, "I couldn't help but overhear your half-baked plan. As usual, you aren't thinking clearly. It's too dangerous with just one person, especially if Katie is injured or unconscious and needs to be carried. I can go too."

Lance shakes his head, "No, if anyone is going it's me. She's mine too, mi familia. Plus, I know how to work with Keith. Hunk and Matt can coordinate here cuz they know the tech piece."

Matt interjects, "No, no, I'm her actual brother, I should be there. In fact, I need to be there. She was there for me. She found me in space, let me do this."